Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals...hope this finds everyone well and healthy.

As you know, we pride ourselves in manufacturing parts and mods for the Challenger and specialize in a very small niche. I would like to thank you for your support and I also welcome all the calls and e-mails with questions/support.

I would like to open this thread to any and all requests. We're digging very deep into the Challenger on many parts/mods as we speak. Some take quite a bit of time and R&D prior to release. Once we decide the parts are ready for consumer sales, we release.

I look forward to hearing from you and if we find supporting demand for particular parts, we'll do all we can to follow through and start designing, R&D and development of your requested parts.

Thank you for your time in reading/posting in our forum.

-Ryan
SP

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Will definitely keep this in mind, just want to subscribe to this thread because even though I can't think of anything right now, I know theres definitely something thats gonna pop up

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Carbon fiber drive shaft, lol. Man I can't wait to see what you guys have in-store for the Challenger.

Ryan it was good meeting you at SF buddy. Thanks for taking the time to chat with me.

·
Registered
711 Posts
some V6 love hahahahahaha

actually a rear strut support that will allow for trunk space. Some of the triangulated styles won't let you access your spare tire, or allow you to put stuff in the trunk unless you remove them.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
some V6 love hahahahahaha

actually a rear strut support that will allow for trunk space. Some of the triangulated styles won't let you access your spare tire, or allow you to put stuff in the trunk unless you remove them.
I have the Stack rear strut brace in my car and I'm very happy with it and like you I to thought trunk space was going to be a problem but I have found it not to be a big problem. You lose some but what you get in the way your car handles is a major plus. Ryan has photos of my car after the install so maybe he can post them for you to see.

·
Registered
504 Posts

As you know, we pride ourselves in manufacturing parts and mods for the Challenger and specialize in a very small niche. I would like to thank you for your support and I also welcome all the calls and e-mails with questions/support.

I would like to open this thread to any and all requests. We're digging very deep into the Challenger on many parts/mods as we speak. Some take quite a bit of time and R&D prior to release. Once we decide the parts are ready for consumer sales, we release.

I look forward to hearing from you and if we find supporting demand for particular parts, we'll do all we can to follow through and start designing, R&D and development of your requested parts.

-Ryan
SP
a price and cart option for the challenger carbon hood vent inserts...:) would like to buy...

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Noted and as soon as the tooling is finished, we will be releasing them. I also have a preorder list. If you'd like to be added to the list, call we'll add you. I have quite a few guys/gals on the list right now. Cards won't be charged until finished product is in hand.

Thanks for the input! We appreciate it.

a price and cart option for the challenger carbon hood vent inserts...:) would like to buy...

·
Registered
504 Posts

-Ryan
SP

If Hurst won't give us there spoiler, then it should be copied by Siebon for us. screw em' :) it is truely bad ass looking, and not gay like that stupid "GO WING" option......Would also like to see carbon rocker panel strips that are like OEM, without the JC WHITNEY SMS look........

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We're doing a carbon spoiler for the challenger too. It's under the knife as we speak.

If Hurst won't give us there spoiler, then it should be copied by Siebon for us. screw em' :) it is truely bad ass looking, and not gay like that stupid "GO WING" option......Would also like to see carbon rocker panel strips that are like OEM, without the JC WHITNEY SMS look........

·
Registered
33 Posts
options

I second the carbon Fiber drive shaft.

Rear difuser
B pillar Bar for a 5-point harness

I also heard you guys were working on some more tubualr suspension mods. How is that coming along?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
534 Posts
If Hurst won't give us there spoiler, then it should be copied by Siebon for us. screw em' :) it is truly bad ass looking, and not gay like that stupid "GO WING" option......
I own a Hurst Pak car and I understand why Hurst doesn't sell their parts individually. I paid a premium for my car with the Hurst parts on it, if they just start selling the parts then I got nothing for my money other than a COA... I'd be extremely upset if they start selling the parts piece by piece.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Here ya go Ryan.

How about coming up with your own Stack Performance "packages?" You guys certainly have the inventory to create them.

Something like,

Stack Pack I - Entry level mods and cosmetics at a set price.

Stack Pack II - Moderate mods and cosmetics at a set price.

Stack Pack III - Extreme mods and cosmetics at a set price.

I dunno. Just use your imagination for each package. If we're all thinking the same, that just means that we're not thinking hard enough. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We did this awhile back for our performance line, here are the links.

Engine Packages:
Engine Packages: Stack Performance

Suspension Packages:
Suspension Packages: Stack Performance

We'll be offering our SP Carbon Race Pack once we're through with all the carbon pieces we have in the works.

I appreciate the thoughts. Keep them coming.

Here ya go Ryan.

How about coming up with your own Stack Performance "packages?" You guys certainly have the inventory to create them.

Something like,

Stack Pack I - Entry level mods and cosmetics at a set price.

Stack Pack II - Moderate mods and cosmetics at a set price.

Stack Pack III - Extreme mods and cosmetics at a set price.

I dunno. Just use your imagination for each package. If we're all thinking the same, that just means that we're not thinking hard enough. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I Third. I'd be curious to see how much weight can be saved, and how much stronger it could be.
I'll 4th that.

Clean looking rear diffuser. Nothing crazy but if it was similiar to the style you offer for the Charger I'd buy.

A crosshair grille. I was thinkin about doing this when I get back to the states anyhow.

A front spoiler that doesnt stick straight out and has more of a downward angle to it. Then notched in the center. I tried chopping the look I'm going to be going for in my sig.

A more aggressive looking headlight. Maybe take the plastic peice covering the headlight and give it eyelids. Nothing crazy but a downward angle would look pretty good. Again another thing I plan on doing , even if I have to break out the fiberglass and bondo. :browsmiley:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts