Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey guys/gals...hope this finds everyone well and healthy.

As you know, we pride ourselves in manufacturing parts and mods for the Challenger and specialize in a very small niche. I would like to thank you for your support and I also welcome all the calls and e-mails with questions/support.

I would like to open this thread to any and all requests. We're digging very deep into the Challenger on many parts/mods as we speak. Some take quite a bit of time and R&D prior to release. Once we decide the parts are ready for consumer sales, we release.

I look forward to hearing from you and if we find supporting demand for particular parts, we'll do all we can to follow through and start designing, R&D and development of your requested parts.

Thank you for your time in reading/posting in our forum.

-Ryan
SP
was hoping for carbon fiber intakes for the hood, but some of your items are disapearing from your site......too bad......want to buy......

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Where you at Ryan, I need to spend more money to make myself feel better. I need Carbon Fiber Please, haha

·
Registered
375 Posts
Non OEM carbon fiber front splitter (more aggressive?)
Rear diffuser like the charger one

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
rmf, yessir I was thinking about it but I really do love my challenger, and everyone tells me I'm crazy.

However, if I can make some financial moves I may just end up with a left over 09 Z06 or maybe just get a 370z for AtoB purposes

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
maybe not as aggressive but heres an idea to work off of

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
ryan, how 'bout some carbon fiber door sill plates with the SRT8 cut out in the plate so that the color of your car shines through. For example carbon fiber door sill plate with SRT8 cutout so that the Hemi orange paint shows through

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Some good ideas posted and thanks to Ryan for doing this. :bigthumb:

Other than the guided missiles, machine guns, smoke and oil dispenser’s I have a few thoughts about some legal mods.

1 – Gauge faces for the R/T. The speedo, tach, fuel and temp faces are to tame for the R/T. I know there are others out there but knowing you I’d like to see what you create.

2 – 345 emblems. I have not seen these out there. Again I think you can come up with something we’d all like and I’d bet they would sell. Maybe 369/370(?) for the SRT?

3 – Functioning T/A hood.

4 – Also in the T/A style a side exhausts system simular to the Posy Challenger.

5 – Flux capacitor. :crazy:

Thanks again for taking the time to do this as I know you have many projects going on. See you soon my man.
:burnout:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Has anyone done anything to tighten up the steering radius on our cars?

I have always felt it with this car...but the track day on Monday was huge.

·
Registered
33 Posts
90mm throttle body spacer

I know throttle body spacers don't usually work. That being said, I talked to a vendor from the lx forum and they said one problem with porting the 6.1 intake out to 90mm is it more the throttle body back, closer to the first two runners. With the little bit I think I know about engines, I'm guessing this will decrease the air velocity leading to decreased low end torque and it might even lead to detonation. I'm thinking a great fix for this would be a T-Body spacer for the 90m and 100mm throttle bodies. Even better if its drilled and tapped for nitrous.
Let me know if I'm completely off base.

·
Registered
151 Posts
A carbon fiber AAR Cuda hood. Real carbon fiber, not a fiberglass hood with carbon fiber over it. Also it would have to be a functional ram air setup.

Some more turbo options.

A rear deck lid in carbon fiber with a spoiler molded into it with matching rear quarter pannels in carbon fiber with the spoiler edges molded into them also.

A carbon fiber widebody kit!

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Ryan,

What is the latest on a roll bar kit for the Challenger?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I know Ryan and crew have been super busy rocking out with Dodge draft team.

Your best bet would be to call the shop.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts