Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of upping the boost to 8-9 psi with the corresponding fuel upgrades. I might actually get a shop to do this, since I have zero interest in messing with fuel, and I want to get the combo tuned in right.

HHP seems to be the closest shop to me that knows what they're doing. With 8/9 psi I'd br pretty much maxed out as far as my setup goes, until the motor goes pop pop pop.

I'd also like to attend a few LX/LC events, such as LX & Beyond in July. I think the Challenger audience is a bit too small for a Challenger-specific event, so I'll focus my energy on the LX events. This means I want to start looking into trailer options since I'd like to a) race hard and b) bring family.

What are you planning for your Challenger for 2011?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Same as you, TF. Go fast and go to some events

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'd like to attend more events, but also I plan on selling my SRT and getting a 392 around summer time. Hopefully lol

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Upgrading was cheaper than trading in so......... It's in my sig.
I like road trips so I'll try to attend an event south of the border this coming year.
Why is it everytime we do a mod it opens up a need for another dozen upgrades?
Maybe it would be cheaper to trade in? Nah, I'd just mod the 2011 too! Haha!

·
Registered
448 Posts
On the Challenger, I'm rebuilding the front suspension, adding a hydroboost brake unit, upgrading to a new power steering box. On the Challenger, I'm going to polish it and drive it.

;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
My plan is to add a little brother for my Challenger to spend time with. Looking at getting a new motorcycle this year. So although I'm dying to get some headers and coilovers, I really want to get back on two wheels again.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
oh we're gonna do all kind of stuff to both cars, basicly we're just gonna look good and go faster.
Like toofart we will be going to all 5 LX event to race and have fun, we'll also be at Challengerfest providing it has a 1/4 track

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've actually been thinking about my spring additions for a while now. I think, unless I can come up with a better idea for more power at the same cost, going with an 85mm TB, JBA shorties, underdrive pulley, custom tune and maybe a high flow cat mid pipe. I really want 3.73's in the rear as well just not sure I can swing it in 2011.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I've got a new personal goal for the Texas Mile which will require a few upgrades. Break in the M&H's. Continue to attend events. Mostly local with SpaceCity LX but hopefully some stuff with the CT crew.

HemiSam

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I'd like to attend more events, but also I plan on selling my SRT and getting a 392 around summer time. Hopefully lol
May want to rethink that, I would guess all the 392's, at least the IE's will be sold out by summer. However, there may be some that trade again come summertime if you are lucky.

For me,
1 - get my car
2 - put miles on it for break in and make sure the motor can handle my foot
3 - install Techco 3.0L supercharger
4 - hit the track more than last year
5 - sell 28' enclosed hitch trailer
6 - buy 40' enclosed goose neck
7 - attend as many events as checkbook allows

Not necessarily in order.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I don't want an IE. I only envy the IE for being offered in white - that's about it.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I don't want an IE. I only envy the IE for being offered in white - that's about it.
I hear you there, white is the biggest reason I am buying. The other stuff is just a bonus.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Depends on my job, I am in the Army and may have to deploy next year, if I do, then I will just gather parts, if I don't deploy, then heads cam or supercharge in late 2011.

·
Registered
27 Posts
headers
suspension upgrade and lower
want to powdercoat my wheels black
maybe cam
nitrous (not a big fan of nitrous but would like to have it just for ****s and giggles)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts