Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
How about doing something different with your car instead of copying what most others have done. Having said that..... I don't have any suggestions!😲
It’s not necessarily that I want to copy others it’s more so that I want an idea or a broad item that I could modify to my liking, more like taking suggestions to build an idea of something that I want in my head

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T plus T/A 6-speed Gold Rush
679 Posts
It’s not necessarily that I want to copy others it’s more so that I want an idea or a broad item that I could modify to my liking, more like taking suggestions to build an idea of something that I want in my head
I gotcha.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
551 Posts
THE US AIRFORCE COMMISIONED THIS IN 2009. DO WHAT YOU MUST AS AN AMERICAN. MOD TILL YOUR WIFE THROWS YOU OUT.
Saw this car at an air show several years ago. Inside is even wilder, here's a couple pics I got of it
Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Window Car

Wheel Tire Hood Motor vehicle Car

Reactions: raceheart77

·
Registered
2019 GT
61 Posts
Check this listing on Hemmings: 2540919 The wheels are AWESOME!
Limitless changes. All very attractive in someones opinion!

I hope Hemmings doesn't mind the plug.

·
Registered
2021 triple nickel GT AWD
9 Posts
Pick a theme for the car and run with it. There are a few custom companies that can make some pretty awesome products. I’ve used forgedconcepts and fasty’s garage for mine. A wrap can really make the car stand out as well

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Pick a theme for the car and run with it. There are a few custom companies that can make some pretty awesome products. I’ve used forgedconcepts and fasty’s garage for mine. A wrap can really make the car stand out as well
If you don’t mind me asking what custom items did they make for you?

·
Registered
2021 triple nickel GT AWD
9 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking what custom items did they make for you?
I purchased the radio cover from forgedconcepts and the custom led tail light divider from fastys. They are still processing the tail light so no reviews there but with the delamination on radios in the past, I figured I would get a cover for it. I also don’t want to over do it with a theme and it be tacky. The hood wrap I did myself
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

World Light Cloud Sky Rectangle

Table Sleeve Helmet Font Eyewear

·
Registered
9 Posts
I forgot what brand I have, but I rarely see them around. Little detail, but they stand out a lot at night. LED full length side markers

21 - 36 of 36 Posts