Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2010 srt8 with a 3.6 kb and a Arrington built 426 the tune is Mr norms rear wheel HP 850 and approx 800 torque .I have a southern hot rod auto transmission and paramount racing rear end .What else can I beef up looking for first hand experience nothing more frustrating then breaking down at the track .I was also wondering has anyone come up with a way to prevent or help the launch of these cars with the Kb the power is full on and it's a hand full to hook up with .Car has coil overs and I'm looking for rear tire rim size and tire size for slicks any feed back on this is much appreciated .

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Drive shaft should be the next mod if you haven't done that yet. As far as drag wheels, some are running 17" to 20" Bogarts or Welds that fit the rear of an SRT. As far as the DR's there are a lot to choose from.

Jack

·
Registered
435 Posts
I bought 17x10 Weld wheels and M&H drag radials through HHP.I have the 275/50/17.You should probably go with the wider 325.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I saw a sweet ride on Saturday similar to your set up. It had 17" Bogarts all around with M&H Racemaster 325/45/17 in rear and up front M&H 28/4.5-17. I would assume the rear wheels were 10".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts