Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What color brake calipers goes with a Hellraisin redeye?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble deciding what color calipers to equipment my car with. I am between keeping the standard red but also considering orange.

Not sure if it matters. But the interior will be equip with the red seat belts.

If I wanted to keep everything consistent I would get the red ("red' eye badge, red seat belts, purple is is a form of red)

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Yes, Hellraisin and red go together like peanut butter and jelly. As you said they are versions on the same base color. Definitely I vote for red. My car is an Indigo Blue/Red color scheme and I really like it. Adding red slash wheel center caps and red Merrick light tube inserts next week. Under the hood, adding red petty strut brace and red shock tower covers as well. Everything came in this week.
Pics of that Redeye!!!!
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle
Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Car seat cover

·
Premium Member
10,378 Posts
Why only those colors? You’re painting them or Dodge gives choices, I don’t keep up on this stuff. They were only available in red when I bought my car.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I wish I had the orange instead of the black. View attachment 1030922
Just have orange covers put on them.
or powder coat them!
Good luck!

Why only those colors? You’re painting them or Dodge gives choices, I don’t keep up on this stuff. They were only available in red when I bought my car.
From the factory, black or red are the only current options that I am aware of.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I think orange is an option on hellcats/redeyes
And you would be correct. Gun Metal Grey is also an option for Hellcat/Redeyes.
I stand corrected! Red is the only option on the Scat Pack.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Low turnout. 45 views. 6 votes.

BTW Red.

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
595 Posts
I left my calipers black, as I don't personally like the red against the purple and orange isn't an option for Scats. So I vote black based on personal taste, but with the red interior accents I would definitely go red over orange.

Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales

·
Registered
508 Posts
If money no object, i'd have them powdercoated yellow, but factory? Red all the way!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
544 Posts
From the factory, black or red are the only current options that I am aware of.
On the Hellcats, Red is standard. You can choose Black, Orange & Gunmetal as optional colors. For a price

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
On the Hellcats, Red is standard. You can choose Black, Orange & Gunmetal as optional colors. For a price
Yes, I corrected myself in post #12. Thanks.

Reactions: Nightwing

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
544 Posts
I wanted the red on my Scat Pack as it stands out with B5 Blue to give it that true Superman look. I also like the little hints of red throughout the car like the RT badge, the 392 Hemi badge, the lights, etc..

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts