Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What color brake calipers goes with a Hellraisin redeye?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,607 Posts
I wish I had the orange instead of the black. View attachment 1030922
Those look pretty nice and are a good match to the reflector too. Now, if they'd only take the yellow shipping splitter guards off and it'd look Great! :)

To the OP: If you could post a good side shot of your Challenger, then it might be possible to photoshop some colors of your choice on the calipers.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
544 Posts
I kinda wish we had more color options for the calipers. For the Scat Packs & Hellcats. Or at least give the Scat Packs the same option as the Hellcats with the Orange & Gunmetal Grey.

Yellow, Green, Blue & White would be some new additions

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,607 Posts
I think that yellow has a nice contrast with the Hellraisin. I think that they look pretty good because they are different than the typical reds or blacks and they create a focal point that catches your eye. Those 6 piston calipers are Way too pretty to hide!

I tinted the sidemarker and got rid of the yellow shipping guard because there were too many colors and it kind of looked like a circus act! :D
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
544 Posts
I think that yellow has a nice contrast with the Hellraisin. I think that they look pretty good because they are different than the typical reds or blacks and they create a focal point that catches your eye. Those 6 piston calipers are Way too pretty to hide!

I tinted the sidemarker and got rid of the yellow shipping guard because there were too many colors and it kind of looked like a circus act! :D
View attachment 1030973
Yellow looks good. Did you powder coat those?

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts
Man, didn't think I would like it but the yellow really does look good with the Hellraisin!
And yes, the 6 piston Brembos are so awesome, why wouldn't you highlight them? ;)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
Creative arts Art Red Symmetry Pattern

Bronze would look good

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
These would look good. Got a set for mine.
I just bought a set of little red slash stickers, for about $9 on eBay. Can't even tell!

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Super Moderator
17,261 Posts
I kinda wish we had more color options for the calipers. For the Scat Packs & Hellcats. Or at least give the Scat Packs the same option as the Hellcats with the Orange & Gunmetal Grey.

Yellow, Green, Blue & White would be some new additions
There's still some items that are restricted only to SRT models - Laguna leather interior and the additional caliper colors (Orange, Gunmetal) and the dual nose-to-tail stripes

·
Registered
544 Posts
I think the orange option looks great.

I agree too that bronze would look stunning.

- Alexis
I remember in the 2019 when Dodge released the Stars & Stripes edition option package for GT, RT & Scat Pack model cars. They would come stock with Bronze Brembo Calipers from the factory. Those looked so good.

I know of a website that has custom painted Brembo calipers to order. They come in a variety of colors

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,607 Posts
Yellow looks good. Did you powder coat those?
No Sir, I photoshopped them from a previously posted picture.

I thought that the yellow went well with the Hell Raisin too.

Here's the best that I could figure for the brass colored calipers. It's not my best color match but it gives you an idea of what it looks like though.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
544 Posts
Here’s what the actual Bronze Brembo Calipers look like on the 2019 Challenger & Charger optioned out with the Stars and Stripes package. Only available on GT, RT & Scat Pack

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
That bronze looked more brass to me ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Steve E

·
Registered
544 Posts
I thought the same thing. It looks like it has quite a bit of gold in it.

It's a Nice looking color though and might look Great with the HellRaisin.
They look good on multiple colors especially on F8 Green.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts