Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new car cover to replace the four year old worn out one I had, new custom fit weather tech mats, some nice harbor freight ramps and chocks, and some new Mopar/Ford tin art for the garage

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Still waiting for those gifts to mysteriously appear under the tree...

My wife bought me a diecast challenger and one of the shirts from Steve white motorsports via amazon...that was the only thing car related except she got me some Wii game with a challenger on the front.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
My car got the Mopar sequential tail light kit and a Simoniz pressure washer :D

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Santa's held up at Barton Industries. He's trying to convince them to release their short throw shifter sooner!!!!

Reactions: teddyp

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
well santa showed up 30 day's ago with a magnuson blower a/f guage boost guage, carbon lmi intake, fuel pump. speedlogix apillar pod lol oh and a petty red front strut tower brace

now i just got to get the thing running

·
Registered
515 Posts
A pair of high intensity LED back up bulbs and new Weather Tech mats. Both are installed. Replacing bulbs are a PITA on our cars, BTW.

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
I got a Auto Meter 0-100PSI Fuel Gage for my Fuel Rails, Auto Meter Cobalt Series 2-1/16" 0-100PSI Fuel Gage for my Speedlogix 3 Gage Pillar.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Got some fancy radar detector/scrambler. I've never believed in them but it has a warranty that pays my speeding tickets, which is cool

·
Premium Member
9,681 Posts
well santa showed up 30 day's ago with a magnuson blower a/f guage boost guage, carbon lmi intake, fuel pump. speedlogix apillar pod lol oh and a petty red front strut tower brace

now i just got to get the thing running
Any videos you can post? I'd like to see and hear that car.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Santa must be a Mopar Man and love Challengers! He left me a 6.4L Cam, JBA Shorties and a Diablo Trinity.

Now that bunny better show up with my Arrington spring kit......or else......:roller:

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Challenger door sills and Billet Tech under the hood stuff! Is it Spring yet? Car is in storage till then.

Reactions: Sith R/T
1 - 20 of 56 Posts