Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 12283 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
maul..... you meen your challenger is finally liveing at your house?
HAHA yeah it finally left the shop. I think the stealership was about to charge me for storage space in their shop. I may get a good week or two to drive it until I store it with my other cars for the winter :(

·
Registered
684 Posts
I had a decal made today that I want to put on the rear spoiler. It says "Thunder Pumpkin" and is done in a blaze font. The letters are in Orange that is close to body color. I think it will stand out good against the satin black SRT spoiler. My only issue now is where to put it, on the left side or centered over the back-up light. Either way it should add about 15 more horsepower, just like my K&N short ram CAI did.:liar:

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
As luck would have it I had a scheduled vacation day and it was 70 degrees here in Ohio. I gave it a good washing and waxing and a good cruise. Turned a few heads driving which is always fun.

Why do we have to have winter??? Oh well, tomorrow will be 67 degrees so I will enjoy the weather AND the car...

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Strut covers, & Nose badge today. And a complete engine pic

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I had to take mine into the shop, leaking right front tire. They found a nail. Had the tire repaired and then took it for a 25 mile drive to reset the TPS. I enjoyed driving down along Ocean Parkway. Sunroof open windows down tunes turned up. Then it was back home for a good washing. Now all I have left to do is wash the car cover so it will be ready for the long winter ahead.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Snowing all day long so she is settin at the house in the garage...Drove the Ram ..guess i will have to plow the driveway tomorrow

·
Registered
85 Posts
Slept in too late Sat morning to wash the chally before it had already been sitting in the sun (South-facing carport) for awhile, so waited until ~4pm to start. Was still finishing up in the onset of darkness, though waxing will have to wait.

Then I collapsed early which is why I'm awake sitting here typing at 1:53am ;) which probably means I'll be out cruising in my car in the middle of the night again, lol.

·
Administrator
8,918 Posts
I took her to work again yesterday that's 7 days in row here in Ohio in November after work got her home and cleaned up to get ready for Monday out at New Wilmington with the Scat Pack Crew
11/13/10 6:30 am

·
Registered
468 Posts
I installed the Billet door sils and cleaned out the rubber in the rear wheel wells from the track last night. What a pain in the a$$. Any ideas on how to get the rubber out of there?

·
Registered
464 Posts
I installed the Billet door sils and cleaned out the rubber in the rear wheel wells from the track last night. What a pain in the a$$. Any ideas on how to get the rubber out of there?
I take mine to the car wash and hold the spray nozzle really close to the plastic/wheel well, then use a hard scrub brush to the rest of the baked on rubber, but it won't get it all off. I'll probably one day try some of that 'goof off' product but be careful to not get it on the painted part of the wheel well. Let me know what works (if anything) for you.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Took both of our cars to the track yesterday. My husband got a PB 12.96 in his SRT8 6 speed. My car was slow. It doesn't run fast in 60 degree weather.

Bath time today for both cars, before heading off to New Wilmington Motors on Monday.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Nothing. I did the same thing that I did the day before, and the day before that, etc.

She got a bath on Halloween weekend, and hasn't moved since;

;

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Entered her in a car show and order some new tires.
Will it ever stop?

21 - 40 of 12283 Posts
About this Discussion
12.3K Replies
1.8K Participants
[email protected]
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing