Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 12258 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Got it out and stretched its' legs yesterday for about 100 smiles.

Give it a little shorter run later today. Cold out, but no rain or snow. The days are numbered now, and there's a TON of deer out there jumping around.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Tonight I tucked her away for the winter.Last weekend we got about 8 inches of snow.:( Athough I dont have a way to wash her now that its really cold out,so I had to dust her off instead.Made my heart sink,but covered her up as well.Shes now sleeping in the garage. Im sad but until spring...we will make up for lost time then :) Living in ''winter wonderland'' here really sucks. :( I dread winter. DW

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hit a deer. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Ohhhh nooooo! :( Hope you can get her fixed up.Sorry to hear that

·
Administrator
8,918 Posts
Tonight I tucked her away for the winter.Last weekend we got about 8 inches of snow.:( Athough I dont have a way to wash her now that its really cold out,so I had to dust her off instead.Made my heart sink,but covered her up as well.Shes now sleeping in the garage. Im sad but until spring...we will make up for lost time then :) Living in ''winter wonderland'' here really sucks. :( I dread winter. DW
Well if you need to clean her up I have used the smartwax waterless wash it was easy to use and follow the directions no problem with scratching either.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Getting it lowered as I write this. :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Drove to grocery store, put groceries in trunk, drove home, unloaded groceries, closed trunk, petted my Chally on the fender, looked into its hooded eyes and saluted.

·
Banned
197 Posts
Drove to grocery store, put groceries in trunk, drove home, unloaded groceries, closed trunk, petted my Chally on the fender, looked into its hooded eyes and saluted.
I haven't driven yet today, but I actually gave her roof a little kiss when I succesfully and safely made it home yesterday - the traffic was horrendous and I was exhausted.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Washed and then zaino Z5'd it. cleaned the inside windows.. will Z6 it a little later, rotater cuff hurts, going inside for a drink and vicoden.LOL.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Took the SRT to autozone and made it haul a gallon of power steering fluid back to the house for the 73.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Installed Sequential Tail lights...

·
Registered
630 Posts
I set aside today to install some parts that I've been collecting. Today, I installed the t-shifter handle, brake/gas pedal cover, challenger door sill covers, hood struts, K&N drop-in air filter, and MOPAR mud flaps.

I bought a billet oil filler cap on eBay that looks really cool, but it doesn't fit for crap. The threads don't seem quite the same. Think it will go in the parts bin.

Still need to install the Show N Go license plate holder. Thant might be a little tricky. I've got to get the car up in the air and I think my ramps are too steep. Plus, the plate holder will screw to a sloped surface and I'm not sure if I'll need to shim it level, or what?

41 - 60 of 12258 Posts
About this Discussion
12.3K Replies
1.8K Participants
Jobofly
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing