Dodge Challenger Forum banner

12201 - 12220 of 12289 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just received custom stitched faux leather floor mats from China. Didn't have high expectations but they're actually pretty nice for $60. Quite soft and the stitch work is good.

I wish it didn't have the brand name/logo on there... Could cover it in the future with some sort of plate and screws.

Just shoved them in there for now, I gotta put the holders that stick inbetween the floor carpet and trim to hold them properly. The only thing that bothers me is that some of it blocks the seat roller part when adjusting them forward/backward, may cut them and put some sort of cloth tape on the cut edges, since they're not going to be seen under the seats anyways.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just received custom stitched faux leather floor mats from China. Didn't have high expectations but they're actually pretty nice for $60. Quite soft and the stitch work is good.

I wish it didn't have the brand name/logo on there... Could cover it in the future with some sort of plate and screws.

Just shoved them in there for now, I gotta put the holders that stick inbetween the floor carpet and trim to hold them properly. The only thing that bothers me is that some of it blocks the seat roller part when adjusting them forward/backward, may cut them and put some sort of cloth tape on the cut edges, since they're not going to be seen under the seats anyways.
Did the rear fit I ordered a set of these for my 2019 GT the front weren't too bad and it didn't have the logo thankfully but the rear completely did not fit at alljust noticed the photo your set fits way better then the ones I got.

·
Registered
11 Posts
IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0299.JPG

Swapped out my street tires for some Nitto 555R. 275/40R20. Wheels are 20x9 takeoffs from an 07 Charger SRT8. Best 60' with street tires was 1.915 hopefully these can help drop that a bit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did the rear fit I ordered a set of these for my 2019 GT the front weren't too bad and it didn't have the logo thankfully but the rear completely did not fit at alljust noticed the photo your set fits way better then the ones I got.
You gotta tuck in the upper part of the rear under the seat. It should have a line where it folds.

EDIT: Apparently yours doesn't have the 'folding line' as I call it. Anyways, just tuck the extra length under the seat then it will fit snug and look good. Also, if those came with some sort of clips to hold them, then you should use them. Really helps with the fit.

Example of the front passenger side with the clips on:

I've moved them a bit since then for a more uniform fit, it forms a sort of soft edge that goes along with the shape of the bulging carpet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Installed the Airaid intake today. If anything it looks better and I won't have to buy filters.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Installed the Airaid intake today. If anything it looks better and I won't have to buy filters.
Nice!

I only have to clean my Airaid once a year. I put 10K miles a year on my car to give you some reference.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice!

I only have to clean my Airaid once a year. I put 10K miles a year on my car to give you some reference.
Thanks. I remember you saying that so good to know. I usually put 10 - 12k but I've been wanting to drive this more so we'll see how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
It's a big filter, so much more filter area as well. Easy to remove to clean or just shake off.

A Guy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Installed the matte black fuel door. Goes much better with sublime IMO. Happy to get rid of the chrome one.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
That looks great. How are you liking the SunTek? I was planning to check out a local dealer about getting my car tinted with it tomorrow.
No complaints with the SunTek PPF at all, I used @TintWorld for everything. Washing the car is a breeze... foam it, wash it with a mitt, rinse and dry. Every couple of weeks I'll go over it with Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax for a little added shine.

·
Registered
376 Posts
No complaints with the SunTek PPF at all, I used @TintWorld for everything. Washing the car is a breeze... foam it, wash it with a mitt, rinse and dry. Every couple of weeks I'll go over it with Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax for a little added shine.
Tint world is 30 minutes from me in any direction. There is a local place that looks to have a good amount of positive reviews. They will be first on my visit list tomorrow.

12201 - 12220 of 12289 Posts
About this Discussion
12.3K Replies
1.8K Participants
[email protected]
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing