Dodge Challenger Forum banner

12221 - 12240 of 12283 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Added some hood stripes tonight. Not perfect as there are a couple of small air bubbles but can’t tell unless you get close. They may dissipate over time. Still pleased with the look.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
Park it in the sun, small bubbles should go away with time ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just ordered a set of Koni shocks/struts from Jegs. Can’t wait for them to arrive, been reading the Haynes manual in anticipation of installing them.

Hopefully the ride will be better than my current lowered OEM.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Weathertech driver, passenger, and trunk mats added. Didn't bother with the mats for the back seats, as no one will ever be sitting back there.

I learned my lesson after buying Husky for my last car. Nowhere near the level of fitment of the Weathertechs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Love Weathertech. Same setup is next on my purchase list. Won't bother with rear mats either.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
never had an issue with my husky. If nothing else, they fit too good and are a pain in the ass to remove if I want to access the compartment below it.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Those
Weathertech driver, passenger, and trunk mats added. Didn't bother with the mats for the back seats, as no one will ever be sitting back there.

I learned my lesson after buying Husky for my last car. Nowhere near the level of fitment of the Weathertechs.

Those weathertechs look great, but I couldn't help but notice that someone stole one of your pedals!! :D

12221 - 12240 of 12283 Posts
About this Discussion
12.3K Replies
1.8K Participants
[email protected]
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing