Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,364 Posts
Lol, just about any small bezel it looks like. Mostly CF, red, or silver

A Guy

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yup. Already got my eye on a few. Vent covers, steering wheel, overhead controls and shifter base in CF for now.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Buy a Wrangler, it's the worst modding bug you can get.
Tell me about it. My wife and daughter have wranglers but won't let me touch them, lol. So much you can do easily.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Tell me about it. My wife and daughter have wranglers but won't let me touch them, lol. So much you can do easily.
My old Wrangler, before I started modding it.

The best mod on it that you can't do on newer models.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Finally had a day off with good weather so I drove my Scat Pack all day (so far) after a quick wipe down with ceramic detail spray. Love this car. That’s what I did to my Challenger today....Enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
That seller has some cool things. May have to get some more carbon fiber looking items for the inside. Just when I thought I was about done making cosmetic changes, I'm wrong... again :LOL:
Strange, I somehow can't see anything listed. Maybe it's because I'm not in America?

EDIT: Changed it to ship to U.S. and got the items to show.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Strange, I somehow can't see anything listed. Maybe it's because I'm not in America?

EDIT: Changed it to ship to U.S. and got the items to show.
BTW, found the same type of items on Amazon for less.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I installed carbon fiber look grill inserts today.
Mine came today. Much nicer than the bright red for my car. Amazon has some nice other interior carbon fiber pieces I will get soon plus they even have the fog light surround in carbon fiber. Think my wish list on Amazon is going to grow.

Much better in person and makes the emblem in body color pop.

GrillSurround.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
349 Posts
Mine came today. Much nicer than the bright red for my car. Amazon has some nice other interior carbon fiber pieces I will get soon plus they even have the fog light surround in carbon fiber. Think my wish list on Amazon is going to grow.

Much better in person but looks good with the emblem in body color.

View attachment 981747
Looks great. (y)You're right, you have to see it in person to really appreciate how nice it looks. I bet that Sublime badge really pops now without the silver trim .:)

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT 8
263 Posts
Ordered my production tree today !! Best money ever spent !!!

Global Production as Configured: 1-of-1

12601 - 12617 of 12617 Posts