Dodge Challenger Forum banner

12841 - 12860 of 12987 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,425 Posts
That did stand out to me so yeah I do. Any specific type of paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can find Sublime in a spray can it's an easy matter of masking everything else off and spraying, after cleaning of course. Any paint will do

There is a peel off type too

My 18 Scat Pack has the Dynamics Package & Brembo Brakes. I can usually make about 2 trips & then I have to clean the wheels and that is what I did today. I used a microfiber towel & McGuire's waterless car wash & wax and wiped the wheels clean. They come out pretty good using this method and I don't have to carefully dry the wheels & use a blow gun to get all the water dissipated. I try not to let the brake dust build up too much on the rims which makes cleaning easier.
If you coat with something like Sonax Polymer Net Shield, cleaning will be easier, and it would last a while

For a longer lasting coating (I coated all my painted under hood pieces with this, very easy to apply as well), a little goes a long way

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
284 Posts
Installed a fuse box overlay from Amazon. Real nice carbon fiber grain and perfect fit.

IMG_4351.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
777 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,425 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
284 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
284 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
284 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,098 Posts
LOL. My list doesn’t seem to end

I'll tell you what, you pay for mine and I'll pay for yours...

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
569 Posts
Your plate is broken.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
569 Posts
@._Z_.
That’s why I’ll never choose a parking place that requires parallel parking. No matter how good you are....there’s always that slight risk of flubbing up a wheel. I’ve been driving for 39 years. I’ve been able to commercially park my RAM 4500 and a 40’ gooseneck trailer in some fun places (Queens, NY comes to mind). Additionally.....I always back into parking places if a forward facing curb is present, in an attempt to save the front spoiler.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,425 Posts
Gotta soak em in hot water ;)

A Guy

12841 - 12860 of 12987 Posts