Dodge Challenger Forum banner

13001 - 13020 of 13448 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thank you. I jus
You don't have to disconnect the battery to change the cover. The cover has a "flap" that opens, and clips you just move

View attachment 985985

View attachment 985986

Comes off easy, bought a new one I painted and replaced

View attachment 985987

A Guy
I went to Glendora Dodge parts dept. to order a new battery post cover. The counter person had a very difficult time trying to locate this item. The part # that he ordered is: 4606858AA. I hope this is the correct p/n? The part has to come from Centerline, MI as no local dealers have it in stock.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,587 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took mine into the dealership because the radio screen has some warping. The warping causes the screen to auto click on anything showing along the top. If the radio is selected, it will click the presets along the top over and over. Supposed to get new radio tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Awhile back I posted a pic of the custom wheel center caps I made. People asked to see them in the car and I finally got them on there a couple days ago. The second pic is the first ones I made with stickers and the final pic is the new 3D ones on the car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought the ZL1addons diffuser from a german shop a few weeks ago. At that time it was the only ZL1 item they had. Three days ago they mailed that they have more parts now. I ordered right away and spent two hours in the DIY workshop today.

ZL1 Rear Extensions

ZL1 Side Skirts

And the whole thing

I‘m super happy! Skirts, rear extensions and the diffuser plate create a nice line all around the car. And I like that these parts are not too obvious at first glance.

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
358 Posts
Put some decals on the recent ABS and coolant covers I bought. Just to change it up since they are plain.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought the ZL1addons diffuser from a german shop a few weeks ago. At that time it was the only ZL1 item they had. Three days ago they mailed that they have more parts now. I ordered right away and spent two hours in the DIY workshop today.

ZL1 Rear Extensions

ZL1 Side Skirts

And the whole thing

I‘m super happy! Skirts, rear extensions and the diffuser plate create a nice line all around the car. And I like that these parts are not too obvious at first glance.
Damn, that looks good. I wish I didn't live on a road that would eat those.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I live past where the paved roads go
Well, in this case they might even protect your paint and the original side skirts. They are 252$ - don‘t know how much they charge for shipping in the US. Installation is easy but I would recommend a car lift for installation.

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
358 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
13001 - 13020 of 13448 Posts