13021 - 13040 of 13449 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,587 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Finally had a day off to get my new BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 tires installed on my 17 Scat Pack. Did a 245's upfront and 275's on the rear. Great improvement over the OEM tires.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Drained and replaced transmission and differential fluids. Made a significantly noticeable difference.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
817 Posts
Drained and replaced transmission and differential fluids. Made a significantly noticeable difference.
What were your observations......and what fluids did you use?

·
Registered
2019 Sublime R/T Blacktop
47 Posts
looks great! (y) gonna guess that is their dark gloss tint? how well does light come through at night?
It’s the mid gloss tint. I haven’t driven it since applying it but that is something I want to see as well. I may start the car tonight in the garage (with the door open of course) and see how well the light comes through.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It’s the mid gloss tint. I haven’t driven it since applying it but that is something I want to see as well. I may start the car tonight in the garage (with the door open of course) and see how well the light comes through.
That would be good info to know! Planning on doing the blackout soon myself

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,587 Posts
My tint is the dark smoke from Big Worm. Lights show fine at night, they are really pretty bright with no tint

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
358 Posts
Added a steering wheel trim ring in green to go with my new center badge.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
358 Posts
Looks good... did you remove the chrome factory trim ring or put the new one over it?
Put the new one over it. It’s too thin IMO to replace so it would have sat sunken in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Drove it! And ordered a bunch of goodies for it. Tinted optic style side markers, scat pack led door projectors, JLT coollant tank cover, oracle high output 9012 and h11 bulbs, and Mopar cold air intake and headlight tube.

Next will be some rebadgedesign steering wheel trim ring, start button, fuel door badges and some Underwood billet stuff.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Installed a new jump start post cap. I charge my battery once a week because I only drive the car on the weekends. The cap on the original cover separated from the rest of the plastic body probably caused by my removing the cover to hook up the charger. Replacing the cap was easy. It took about 2 minutes. The hard part was to get the dealership parts counterman to order the correct part. He ordered the wrong part & luckily someone posted the correct p/n & I was able to have them order the correct part.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
Installed a new jump start post cap. I charge my battery once a week because I only drive the car on the weekends. The cap on the original cover separated from the rest of the plastic body probably caused by my removing the cover to hook up the charger. Replacing the cap was easy. It took about 2 minutes. The hard part was to get the dealership parts counterman to order the correct part. He ordered the wrong part & luckily someone posted the correct p/n & I was able to have them order the correct part.
I charge mine in the winter. I got a charger that has 3 adapters for charging, 1 plugs into a cigarette lighter, 1 has clamps like jumper cables and 1 has "eyelets" and can be attached permanently, which is the one I use, then I run the wire from the charger through the headlight air catcher on the passenger side and plug into it. In the spring I unplug the charger and install the cap on the back of my headlight. I have a 2015 and just push the cap in with no screws, it is a GM one but these parts are generic.

13021 - 13040 of 13449 Posts