Dodge Challenger Forum banner

13061 - 13080 of 13111 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,163 Posts
Installed a full JBA catback exhaust behind the long tubes and catless mid pipes.
just need tips now
Amazing, it sounds just like mine...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Installed door lights...
You guys know that they look much better in person and on a smoother surface. 😉 I paid 14 bucks and I‘m really impressed! At least much more noticeable than the oem lights.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Installed door lights...
You guys know that they look much better in person and on a smoother surface. 😉 I paid 14 bucks and I‘m really impressed! At least much more noticeable than the oem lights.
Looks good especially for $14 (y) What dimensions would you say the logo appears on the ground as and how is the resolution of the graphic?

·
Registered
114 Posts
The logo is 14“ wide and the letters are 0.75“ in height. It is relatively sharp in the middle and the outer letters are a little blurred. But... c‘mon... it‘s just for fun. 14 bucks is a no brainer. I didn‘t expect much and I am pleasently surprised how good it looks.

This pic might give you a better impression... And I‘d say it even looks better in person.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I gave her a good wash using Turtle Wax Ceramic Wash and Wax and rinsed it with the DIC-20 CR Spotless my wife got me for Christmas. It has a wonderful shine and was super easy to dry. Some areas of the car, especially the glass, began to dry before I could get to it and it dried perfectly with no spots...just as the CR Spotless guaranteed. It was the easiest wash and dry experience I’ve ever had.

·
Registered
586 Posts
All my interior cf pieces are Voodonala. Jstrotrim is good too as they seem to be the same exact products for the most part.

eBay has the black ring trim.

will those fly out and hit you if the airbag goes off? I remember seeing a meme or something with all those stickers and add ons on the steering wheel shooting out and hitting someone

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
310 Posts
will those fly out and hit you if the airbag goes off? I remember seeing a meme or something with all those stickers and add ons on the steering wheel shooting out and hitting someone
There’s a chance it could. They are all soft gel pieces with no plastic but could still hurt at high speeds I would suppose.

I had asked one of the manufacturers once about that and they said since the pieces are thin and gel based it reduces the chance of injury but no guarantees.

I have the carbon fiber center piece so that would be more of a concern. The ring and center decal I’m not worried about. Airbag itself can cause injuries.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My 2nd key fob (I guess it was the previous owner‘s 1st key fob) is pretty scratched and while buying some other stuff in an online china store I stumbled across a replacement.

It‘s not as red as I expected it to be. More like a brownish or burgundy red.
You open your old key fob, gently pop out the circuit board, put it in the new shell, battery on the other side and you are done. As you can see the buttons are not as textured as the OEM but it works perfectly and for 4,88 $ it‘s a no brainer!

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
310 Posts
Put on quarter window distressed flags.

9A3D199E-B7BF-4220-98C8-1E494C0C5D7F.jpeg

D9FEDBBE-E813-42D1-88E9-9A54BEC46485.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 Sublime R/T Blacktop
44 Posts
Cheated on her!!!! 😩 My wife was given a Camaro for a rental and I rode in it. Let me tell you, I am glad I chose the Challenger over the Camaro. It is pretty hard to get in and out of and fairly tight. I am only 5’8 by the way. Blind spots are worse than the Challenger too. Not to mention the glove compartment size trunk!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
310 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Down South Decals. Great customer service and can make up just about anything.

Bummer! I don't do Facebook or the like. I'd need a phone number and a part number to order them if they don't have a web site or catalog.

·
Registered
114 Posts
New key fob

Want to see more?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,710 Posts
13061 - 13080 of 13111 Posts