Dodge Challenger Forum banner

13081 - 13100 of 13451 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,213 Posts
Added a gloss black steering wheel trim ring and a new Challenger badge. Only thing on the steering wheel that was chrome was the ring . Now with the gloss black it matches the gloss black trim on my vents.
20200214_082830.jpg

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
131 Posts
Added a gloss black steering wheel trim ring and a new Challenger badge. Only thing on the steering wheel that was chrome was the ring . Now with the gloss black it matches the gloss black trim on my vents.
View attachment 987217
Looks great! I have seen the trim ring but where did you get the classic script badge?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have had a lot of fun and made some great mods (I think) over the past few weeks - been making my stock RT my own. Thank you all for sharing your great ideas!

• China Mart Carbon Fiber shift console
  • 345 and RT emblem
  • Gas tank emblem from Steve White
  • Mopar sill guards
  • Door latch covers (cheap add and great results!)
  • Diode Dynamics interior\trunk\ bulb swap - Blue LEDs (not pictured)
IMG_5523.jpg
IMG_5402.jpg
IMG_5360 2.jpg
IMG_5361 2.jpg
IMG_5388 2.jpg
IMG_5389.jpg

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
618 Posts
Put in fresh gas, rotated rear tires a few times. Old girl wanted to run !! Only 3550 miles on it, not even broken in yet !!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got new oracle Led's for headlights and fog lights. Much brighter then halogen and no flickering. Can confirm the bulb and driver all fit inside the stock headlight housing and dust cap. No drilling holes.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,602 Posts

This correct? I'd not give up the DRLs. They are off when using the headlights, so not sure how it can be an issue?

A Guy

·
Registered
131 Posts
View attachment 987290

This correct? I'd not give up the DRLs. They are off when using the headlights, so not sure how it can be an issue?

A Guy
I have not tested with the amber drl's yet but as far as the auto on headlights and "white" halo's I have had no issues so far. will test the amber drl's tonight see what happens

·
Registered
130 Posts
Finished the exhaust. Finally. I have nothing but good things to say about JBA components. From engine to bumper. Things fit great

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
View attachment 987290

A Guy
So I purchased both the 9012 and h11 of the oracle's high outputs. I tested with just headlights on, heads and fogs on, then those two scenarios with the amber daytime running lights on. Also just for kicks I tried drl's on with no heads just fogs. I had no flicker or issues so far. Also tested with auto on headlights. 2019 scat pack.

Before purchasing I talked to oracle reps and they all said I may need error modules/anti flicker so far for me at least I do not need any of those.

13081 - 13100 of 13451 Posts