Dodge Challenger Forum banner

13421 - 13440 of 13485 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
360 Posts
Added some strut covers today. Cheaper than switching out the entire struts to match body color. Not bad for just decals. Got them off ebay.

Struts.png

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
That looks pretty cool! I like it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
These days, I made him a lot of things to my Challenger SXT 2015, I bought my car five days ago, and I fixed some ECU errors.
But today, I only changed the coolant.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
833 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
60 Posts
I have been taking it to a grocery store occasionally since I stopped going on the road. That has been my main use of the car anyway :)

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
177 Posts
Washed it yesterday, did the tires and some Maguires black shine for the other black plastics and rubber.
Did my Truck today and noticed the Challenger is already a bit dusty from sitting :(

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Great flares. Mind if I ask where you got them? Are they just 3m taped on?
Thanks, They are the Lil Devils by Philips Performance. They are mounted using the existing holes in your wheel well. I have some 3m on the top section just to give a tighter fit. They are pricey but look/fit like a factory finish. They do not look like giant bagels attached to the car which I like.
Great RT you have by the way, looks awesome!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks, They are the Lil Devils by Philips Performance. They are mounted using the existing holes in your wheel well. I have some 3m on the top section just to give a tighter fit. They are pricey but look/fit like a factory finish. They do not look like giant bagels attached to the car which I like.
Great RT you have by the way, looks awesome!
Giant bagels! That gave me a good laugh. Thanks for the info and compliment. Back at ya.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
833 Posts
13421 - 13440 of 13485 Posts