Dodge Challenger Forum banner

13821 - 13840 of 13921 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger RT Pitch Black Clear-coat
86 Posts
Finally installed the black fuel door. Looks great without the chrome now. Don’t mind how dirty she is, working constantly because of COVID-19, my car I park right under a tree and it has yellow pollen everywhere. Gonna give her a bath Thursday on my day off and then install the rear window louvers. After this, I’m done nodding the exterior of the car. I may possibly go with grey or red racing stripes but for now, the all black look with the two red 345 badges and Hemi badge make the car stand out. Now it’s just time to see how far I can push her horsepower wise without a blower/supercharger. Definitely installing the CAI, long tube headers, a 93 octane tune, and a performance chip or pedal commander. Thinking of possibly getting a fastman throttle body. I’d love to cam her but warranty issues that the dealer made apparent because of directly taking the engine out an etc.
57A74E55-8C33-4674-AF05-F4FD57726EF5.jpeg
9ED8A92B-D94A-4278-A2DE-B1850E0ED14A.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
made the appointment to have my Solo Exhaust System installed...
just not enough time to do it myself.. the shop did not give off the best impression on this my second call..
i hope it was just crossed wires and thst everything goes well
It's literally just a bolt on. Make sure they get the muffler assembly level. Make sure they get the j-pipes positioned correctly so they are not close to the fenders or the inner body. Make sure they center the exhaust tips side to side if you are not reusing the stock. And lastly, make sure they have the tips sticking out the right distance you like. Here's my install for reference

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,714 Posts
It's literally just a bolt on. Make sure they get the muffler assembly level. Make sure they get the j-pipes positioned correctly so they are not close to the fenders or the inner body. Make sure they center the exhaust tips side to side if you are not reusing the stock. And lastly, make sure they have the tips sticking out the right distance you like. Here's my install for reference

A Guy
All good advice. The bad thing is that you're at the mercy of your installer as to how Happy you'll be with your Solo setup.

If done right, I think that you'll be Happy with it. I know that I am.

·
Registered
83 Posts

A Guy
thanks for all the info..
im excited and nervous at the same time.. i will be at work and have my wife taking in the car.. being new to the area reviews is all i have to go by.. i will have her check on some of the things u pointed out..

i hope i get the desired effect...

·
Registered
83 Posts
got the Solo system installed..

my wife says the “unpleasant phone operator” from my calls were extremely personable and helpful in person..

first impression from riding passenger, car sounds deeper and throatier as desired.. did expect it to be louder still, but these are first impressions after driving around the post doing 35mph..

in listening to it without the radio on i do notice some rattling that wasnt there before, hopefully its just the change settling in..

overall pleased with the results... im sure i will be loving it once i do some driving myself

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ordered the SRT front air dam...was insanely excited to see the rather large box in driveway....

Opened it up and bam

Mthr fkr.....

Who can tell me what it is....

Haha it certainly isnt a front spoiler to a challenger.....
At least it goes to a dodge....haha

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,714 Posts
Ordered the SRT front air dam...was insanely excited to see the rather large box in driveway....

Opened it up and bam

View attachment 993882

Mthr fkr.....

I don't know what that fits, but I have to say that I feel badly for you. It's like finding out Christmas was cancelled!

You wait and wait for something that you're looking forward to getting and then this happens! Honest mistakes happen, but it doesn't make it any less disappointing!

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,477 Posts

Opened it up and bam

View attachment 993882

Mthr fkr.....

It looks like a cover to go over the plenum at the back of an engine bay on a who knows what.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
got the Solo system installed..

my wife says the “unpleasant phone operator” from my calls were extremely personable and helpful in person..

first impression from riding passenger, car sounds deeper and throatier as desired.. did expect it to be louder still, but these are first impressions after driving around the post doing 35mph..

in listening to it without the radio on i do notice some rattling that wasnt there before, hopefully its just the change settling in..

overall pleased with the results... im sure i will be loving it once i do some driving myself
Go WOT in a tunnel :D

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
Rear fascia lower valance, for around the exhaust too?

A Guy

·
Registered
141 Posts
Turned my puddle light around it was reading Challenger upside down was too bright out for a pic but old pic of drivers side was available...

Puddlelight.jpg
1590027985056.png

-Dogg

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,599 Posts

Opened it up and bam

View attachment 993882

Mthr fkr.....

Rear lower valance for a 2006 to 2010 Charger.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Got my Eibach shocks and struts today. My local shop will be installing the those, the sport springs, bushings and bolts on Tuesday. I really can’t wait to see it lowered. Waited way too long to do this and now I can also get rid of the annoying noise my shocks make

·
Registered
149 Posts
I finally got around to painting the Brembo's Red. I used the G2 brush kit. I also added the Luxe tail light decal kit to cover that nasty spot between the tail lights. It was scratched up pretty bad. I will add some Brembo stickers after a few days .
561FDC92-952B-4125-8F3B-BF2141EAE2E5_1_201_a.jpeg
6D23F706-49CA-4E63-BF4C-4EC1CE78FAE2_1_201_a.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
Nice!

A Guy

13821 - 13840 of 13921 Posts