Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,009 Posts
Post? :D

A Guy

·
Registered
215 Posts
What widebody kit is that? It looks great! (y) Maybe post a link to the site where we can buy that kit?
The kits are all over the place really. I thought about doing that b4 I got mine but then I just got a stock widebody instead. Between the 3 to 4k for the kit then another 2 to 3k to have it modified, installed & painted. Then have to think about the long term game on the work as well as u don't have the wheel wells for protection. I just said forget it & got a new one.

It's still pretty awesome to see done.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
88 Posts
What widebody kit is that? It looks great! (y) Maybe post a link to the site where we can buy that kit?
This is just one of the cheapy vicrex/ebay ones, I've had to spend quite a bit of time getting it to fit well, not quite done yet, but for the money I spent (or lack of) I think it came out alright. No I did not chop the fenders, and yes it has wheel spacers(for now, OEM WB rims soon) and No it does not rub (except on like, really hard bumps)

·
Registered
215 Posts
This is just one of the cheapy vicrex/ebay ones, I've had to spend quite a bit of time getting it to fit well, not quite done yet, but for the money I spent (or lack of) I think it came out alright. No I did not chop the fenders, and yes it has wheel spacers(for now, OEM WB rims soon) and No it does not rub (except on like, really hard bumps)
I still think it's cool especially when u get it laid out right & don't have to compromise.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Got my Eibach shocks and struts today. My local shop will be installing the those, the sport springs, bushings and bolts on Tuesday. I really can’t wait to see it lowered. Waited way too long to do this and now I can also get rid of the annoying noise my shocks make
I'm getting the Eibach lowering springs today so I'll be playing in the driveway tomorrow :) ... I'll post pics once completed. I also installed the Eibach front sway bar a few weeks ago and what an improvement!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 2020 Pitch Black Scat Pack wide body is at the local custom shop getting some minor paint additions. It is supposed to be ready this afternoon. I will post pictures when I get it back home. They are just putting a few green touches on it to match the stripes. I have a Christian fish emblem on the spoiler. I had painted it green to set if off from the black. Mike, the man who owns Auto Arts in Raleigh, must have decided that my shade of green was too far off from the color of the stripes. He called me yesterday and told me it took the fish off and painted it the correct shade of green. Lol. I did not ask him to do that, but I am glad he is looking out for my color pallet challenged eyes. We could not do anything to match the color of the calipers to the green stripes without refinishing them, which I did not want to do. So, he is painting the two Dodge slash marks on the center caps of the wheels to match the calipers. All the rest of the green will match the stripe. I think this will be fine as the green shades are far enough apart, on the car. that I think most peoples' eyes will be fooled and will not notice the difference (at least I hope so!).

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,009 Posts
The DODGE letters are just stuck on

A Guy

·
Registered
143 Posts
Trackhawk exhaust tips installed. Waiting on the Eibach lowering springs today so I can install tomorrow and I should be set for a while :) ... Installed the Eibach front sway bar a few weeks ago and what a difference.

View attachment 994011
Congrats my dude!! Yea I went on a canyon drive and now I would like to overhaul the whole suspension to Eibach. I like your quad tips too. Got them installed on mine about a month ago. Love the aggressive look. Definitely post pics of the springs up will on Tuesday or Wednesday assuming h everything goes to plan

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 2020 Pitch Black Scat Pack wide body is at the local custom shop getting some minor paint additions. It is supposed to be ready this afternoon. I will post pictures when I get it back home. They are just putting a few green touches on it to match the stripes. I have a Christian fish emblem on the spoiler. I had painted it green to set if off from the black. Mike, the man who owns Auto Arts in Raleigh, must have decided that my shade of green was too far off from the color of the stripes. He called me yesterday and told me it took the fish off and painted it the correct shade of green. Lol. I did not ask him to do that, but I am glad he is looking out for my color pallet challenged eyes. We could not do anything to match the color of the calipers to the green stripes without refinishing them, which I did not want to do. So, he is painting the two Dodge slash marks on the center caps of the wheels to match the calipers. All the rest of the green will match the stripe. I think this will be fine as the green shades are far enough apart, on the car. that I think most peoples' eyes will be fooled and will not notice the difference (at least I hope so!).

13841 - 13860 of 13920 Posts