Dodge Challenger Forum banner

14061 - 14080 of 14248 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
443 Posts
Swapped out oil to Pennzoil ultra and The SRT filter. Feels great and already less tick.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Shaker 6 spd manual 18 spkrs Harmon Kardon
154 Posts
Installed these. Liftpadpros. Easy.
ZL1 has been out of the front ones for a while now and so I might order these and be done with it.
The instructions are for the front using the existing factory threaded holes but how about the rear? Which already exists on the Challenger. I only see two screws.
Thanks... [not too mechanically inclined here but I should be able to do this!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Swapped out oil to Pennzoil ultra and The SRT filter. Feels great and already less tick.
Beautiful Shaker! I have the same in Granite Crystal... I have suffered enough all my Life with black cars! [74 years!]

If yours is 6 speed manual I have a serious question for you regarding a "murmur", "very low winding noise", can't hear it or feel it with music on, only when clutch out, about the throw out clutch bearing. It is not bothersome, told by many it is normal being manual [6000 miles] and yet, OCD as I am... trying to "really find out" if it is normal. Let me know... Thanks. I just never meet anyone with a 392 6 speed manual!

·
Registered
2020 392 scatpack
213 Posts
Man , 700 and some pages that i have to read to find all the hidden gems that one can do to a challenger ...
new owner here ... granite widebody scat

already paving the way for a catch can ,did ppf to protect against rock chips.

what else do you recommend to begin with ? small simple things that make a huge deffirence that one cant think off alone .

Granite is a beautiful color and pictures dont do it justice

·
Registered
990 Posts
I installed the brand new HRT S2T Cam for my baby today and got the replacement Bumper cover in. Waiting on the New Wicker Bill Spoiler and Front fenders so we can go to paint.
IMG_3112.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 392 scatpack
213 Posts
I installed the brand new HRT S2T Cam for my baby today and got the replacement Bumper cover in. Waiting on the New Wicker Bill Spoiler and Front fenders so we can go to paint. View attachment 996591

you diff mean business lol , If you ever finish the whole thing , please post videos so we can hear the beautiful symphony

·
Registered
154 Posts
Man , 700 and some pages i have to read to find all the hidden gems that one can do to a challenger ... new owner here ... granite widebody , pics
... already paving the way for a catch can , did ppf to protect against rock chips ... what else do you recommend to begin with ? small simple things that make a huge deffirence that one cant think off alone .
PPF was the first thing I had done when I bought mine 02/18/2020. I had "Solar Guard Proshield Hydro+", self healing and stain resistant. Solar Guard installer have a plotter that cuts within 1/100th of an inch...

Mine will stay stock for a change!!! Same color as yours... Only thing it needed was... I felt it was missing!!!

Enjoy... It is a beautiful car. Much fun to drive with its active "Mopar" sound exhaust. It will get deeper with the miles. 6300 miles here. No plans at all to modify that sound.

PS: where are you BTW? Nice Land Rover looks like in front of you...

·
Registered
990 Posts
you diff mean business lol , If you ever finish the whole thing , please post videos so we can hear the beautiful symphony
Oh I will finish, and in the near future. Check out my build thread in the Boost section. Things are happening with this deal for real.

·
Registered
2020 392 scatpack
213 Posts
PPF was the first thing I had done when I bought mine 02/18/2020. I had "Solar Guard Proshield Hydro+", self healing and stain resistant. Solar Guard installer have a plotter that cuts within 1/100th of an inch...

Mine will stay stock for a change!!! Same color as yours... Only thing it needed was... I felt it was missing!!!

Enjoy... It is a beautiful car. Much fun to drive with its active "Mopar" sound exhaust. It will get deeper with the miles. 6300 miles here. No plans at all to modify that sound.

PS: where are you BTW? Nice Land Rover looks like in front of you...

View attachment 996593
you sure are right about it being missing ... and how in hell did you recognize thatis a land rover lol , you dont see many of this kind , you must have one ... it is my neighbor’s car ...

and i’m from kuwait ...there are many cars that you dont in the us , nissan patrol “safari” , toyota land cruiser and many others that i guess are only made for the middle east... but i think you have the recent years toyota land cruiser’s right?

See the white suv in the left? That is a nissan safari which i never saw once in the us

Every house in here has at least one ... Because it is the toyota camary in terms of reliability , cheapest parts , they last as long as you live with only oil changes ... im very surprised you recognized that car because you can barely see it , let alone know what it is lol.

and ya , plan to keep it stock for 5 years “warranty” ... after that , i doubt ill be able to resist Headers and cam and the other mini stuff that come along with those.

·
Registered
154 Posts
you sure are right about it being missing ... and how in hell did you recognize thatis a land rover lol , you dont see many of this kind , you must have one ... it is my neighbor’s car ...

and i’m from kuwait ...there are many cars that you dont in the us , nissan patrol “safari” , toyota land cruiser and many others that i guess are only made for the middle east... but i think you have the recent years toyota land cruiser’s right?

See the white suv in the left? That is a nissan safari which i never saw once in the us

Every house in here has at least one ... Because it is the toyota camary in terms of reliability , cheapest parts , they last as long as you live with only oil changes ... im very surprised you recognized that car because you can barely see it , let alone know what it is lol.

and ya , plan to keep it stock for 5 years “warranty” ... after that , i doubt ill be able to resist Headers and cam and the other mini stuff that come along with those.
I think you and I have communicated not long ago. Grand Parents in Cairo, the others in Uganda. Born and lived in France and Switzerland. Lots of 4x4! I do recognize many cars! But no more for me from one too many lower spine surgeries. Oh! Well. At 74 I am not complaining. I bought the 7 year 100K 100% complete extended warranty. Have done too many mods to too many cars over the years. As I say now "I am done"! This Challenger actually does not need a thing! "Mabrouk"... 😁

·
Registered
2020 392 scatpack
213 Posts
I think you and I have communicated not long ago. Grand Parents in Cairo, the others in Uganda. Born and lived in France and Switzerland. Lots of 4x4! I do recognize many cars! But no more for me from one too many lower spine surgeries. Oh! Well. At 74 I am not complaining. I bought the 7 year 100K 100% complete extended warranty. Have done too many mods to too many cars over the years. As I say now "I am done"! This Challenger actually does not need a thing! "Mabrouk"... 😁
i sure remember , cant say anything but much respect to you man ... and “ ybarek feek;);)

i wanted to mod my previous car to the limit so bad but things did not go my way so hopefully things will do this time and i can mode this car if all goes good , next step is marriage so i hope that doesn’t become an obstacle in my way , both Financialy and mentally lol. Not one single man alive told me “go ahead , marriage is a beautiful thing lol “, but i feel it is the only thing missing right now so i have to join the club sooner or later i guess.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i sure remember , cant say anything but much respect to you man ... and “ ybarek feek”

i wanted to mod my previous car to the limit so bad but things did not go my way so hopefully things will do this time and i can mode this car if all goes good , next step is marriage so i hope that doesn’t become an obstacle in my way lol. Financialy and mentally lol.
I am laughing here! Not at you but at Life! Be happy, Stay happy. A wife will provide a million times more happiness than a car. Trust me on that.
Your car really does not "need" a thing. You know they are all "wants".... 😁
Happy for you. Let me know if ever in the States. New Mexico here.

·
Registered
2020 392 scatpack
213 Posts
I am laughing here! Not at you but at Life! Be happy, Stay happy. A wife will provide a million times more happiness than a car. Trust me on that.
Your car really does not "need" a thing. You know they are all "wants".... 😁
Happy for you. Let me know if ever in the States. New Mexico here.
Full Dejavu at this reply no joke lol. I had this conversation before at some point.

i really hope a wife does that. Really really hope. New world out there man , have to be very careful so i wont end up with a bad woman. Have to choose wisley. missed many golden opportunites because of small things.

And i guess everyone is angry that i turned the thread into a chat room so i will stop here.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Full Dejavu at this reply no joke lol. I had this conversation before at some point.

i really hope a wife does that. Really really hope. New world out there man , have to be very careful so i wont end up with a bad woman. Have to choose wisley. missed many golden opportunites because of small things.

And i guess everyone is angry that i turned the thread into a chat room so i will stop here.
Everyone here is understanding and kind.

Best of luck...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,843 Posts
It's a chatty thread, no worries

A Guy

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,576 Posts
Man , 700 and some pages that i have to read to find all the hidden gems that one can do to a challenger ...
new owner here ... granite widebody scat

already paving the way for a catch can ,did ppf to protect against rock chips.

what else do you recommend to begin with ? small simple things that make a huge deffirence that one cant think off alone .

Granite is a beautiful color and pictures dont do it justice

View attachment 996587

View attachment 996588

View attachment 996590
If you want to see everything that can be done, go check out the Showcases here. They should have lots of photos as well as write-ups on the mods done.

14061 - 14080 of 14248 Posts