14121 - 14140 of 14273 Posts

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
236 Posts
Work play drive talked about that I think on YouTube

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
this ?

I think it is a totally different thing , the allygator is thick “rubber” i think , it had to hammerd into place.

very thick tube but in black color you can not tell it is there

in the video he just Put it into place by hand , i think it is just cosmetic , donnu , but they seem to be 2 diff things

·
Registered
338 Posts
this ?

I think it is a totally different thing , the allygator is thick “rubber” i think , it had to hammerd into place.

very thick tube but in black color you can not tell it is there

in the video he just Put it into place by hand , i think it is just cosmetic , donnu , but they seem to be 2 diff things
Oooo ok. He said it was to pertect the wheels. Idk it not my cup of tea anyway. Lol

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,581 Posts
Just had to ask what air filter is that? I have a Mopar CAI on my 392 blue of course but the black in yours looks great.
I have a black prefilter over the stock blue one.

·
Registered
419 Posts
All the junk in the trunk, my type lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I keep my full spare in the trunk, and it does
Been moving stuff from my old place to a new place today, loaded down the trunk with about 150 lbs of stuff and I was really surprised at how much better the car handled in turns with that much extra weight in the rear. Got less body roll and felt more planted.

Not sure if I could get the same effect without all the extra weight.
yeah a little weight in the trunk is good. That's where I keep my full sized spare.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I see just did a search and came across a couple universal ones which brand did you use? Looks like it fits well.
Filter Wears

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I keep my full spare in the trunk, and it does

yeah a little weight in the trunk is good. That's where I keep my full sized spare.
That's where I keep my Trunk Monkey...

Reactions: Maxoom

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,912 Posts
Reactions: SamBbile

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,912 Posts
I see just did a search and came across a couple universal ones which brand did you use? Looks like it fits well.
R2C also makes black replacement filters, but a pre-filter is great, just shake it off and the filter itself stays clean. Most are water resistant as well

A Guy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just got some new rear skins for my 2019 Widebody, my dealer got not get them and several other tire stores could not so I bought them on line for a great price and will have them mounted this week, man are these tires wide a full 12 inches
IMG_1181.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just got some new rear skins for my 2019 Widebody, my dealer got not get them and several other tire stores could not so I bought them on line for a great price and will have them mounted this week, man are these tires wide a full 12 inches View attachment 997197 View attachment 997198
Nice. I'm looking for tires atm as well. It hard to get pirelli's atm. What size did u get & where?

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
236 Posts
Just got some new rear skins for my 2019 Widebody, my dealer got not get them and several other tire stores could not so I bought them on line for a great price and will have them mounted this week, man are these tires wide a full 12 inches View attachment 997197 View attachment 997198
That red looks amazing , with the widebody i bet it looks killer ... soo many amazing colors lol.

so you got pirilies may i ask why you got them instead of nittos?

i mean i have no complaints , they hook up amazing , but for some reason it never threw its back when flooring ...

but once i got past 500 miles it started to do it and go wild , i know launch control unlocked in my car at that milage , but i could swear extra power got unlocked because it never lost traction before 500 miles.

wonder why...

also , can we fit 325’s on the stock Wheels without modifaction or is 305 the highest we can go? Cuz Imo it would look even better with more wider tires and i wont mind the extra traction lol .

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,202 Posts
@Scatey 5656
Those rubbers look like a steamroller......

·
Registered
338 Posts
That red looks amazing , with the widebody i bet it looks killer ... soo many amazing colors lol.

i mean i have no complaints , they hook up amazing , but for some reason it never threw its back when flooring ...

but once i got past 500 miles it started to do it and go wild , i know launch control unlocked in my car at that milage , but i could swear extra power got unlocked because it never lost traction before 500 miles.

wonder why...

also , can we fit 325’s on the stock Wheels without modifaction or is 305 the highest we can go? Cuz Imo it would look even better with more wider tires and i wont mind the extra traction lol .
I'm with u man on some of they the pirelli are a damn good tire I really like them but I still can't fined a set in a 305/35 r20. I'm thinking of going wider in the back & have read we can do a 325 in the back. I know a 315 will fit but it's a little pointless going from a 305. Nitto's are a W rating compared to what we have at a y

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
236 Posts
That red looks amazing , with the widebody i bet it look killer ... soo many amazing colors lol.

i mean i have no complaints , they hook up amazing , for some reason it never threw its back when flooring but once i got past 500 miles it started to do it and go wild , i know launch control unlocked in my car at that milage , but i could swear extra power got unlocked because it never lost traction before 500 miles.

wonder why...

also , can we fit 325’s on the stock Wheels without modifaction or is 305 the highest we can go? Cuz Imo it would look even better with more wide tires lol
just did a quick google , would the letter even matter in our context beside it just being different letter? I need some answer because once these tires go bad i wont be able to find anything but Nittos.

it is almost impossible to find prillis outside the dealer which i doubt even they will have in stock , even they have to order it. I bet 100% they dont keep 305’s in stock. Cuz why would they. they only sold about 5 cars total with that tires size lol.

i mean you are in the us and having trouble finding them . Lol:ROFLMAO:

i hope 325,s fit without any modifactions , if no, t its gonna be 305 nittos , which you said would be a different letter “ i think thats what you meant “ ... but really about the letters , how would it be different beside it being a different letter?

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
236 Posts
Oh and as far to what i did to my car today , i bought every thing a person needs to clean his car inside out , spent 80$ in the end.

gave it a good first wash but sadly no pics and it is night time now. I will still go take some now though .

just 30 mins of driving and you can write your name in the dust that got on the car again lol.

edit:

·
Registered
338 Posts
just did a quick google , would the letter even matter in our context beside it just being different letter? I need some answer because once these tires go bad i wont be able to find anything but Nittos.

it is almost impossible to find prillis outside the dealer which i doubt even they will have in stock , even they have to order it. I bet 100% they dont keep 305’s in stock. Cuz why would they. they only sold about 5 cars total with that tires size lol.

i mean you are in the us and having trouble finding them . Lol

i hope 325,s fit without any modifactions , if no, t its gonna be 305 nittos , which you said would be a different letter “ i think thats what you meant “ ... but really about the letters , how would it be different beside it being a different letter?
W168 mph270 km/hExotic Sports Cars
Y186 mph300 km/hExotic Sports Cars

14121 - 14140 of 14273 Posts