Dodge Challenger Forum banner

14661 - 14680 of 14742 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
HC air filter just arrived. Bought it to accompany the HC lower air box mod I did yesterday. So far the only difference I can see is part numbers and the glue on the pleats. According to my research, a dirty HC filter will flow the same or better than a clean OEM scat pack filter.

"Basically, the stock filter flows 731 CFM when clean and, well, not near enough when at full filteration capacity. By contrast, the Hellcat filter flows roughly 1100 cfm when clean and about 700 when at full operational filtration capacity. "

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Registered
2019 Challenger shaker 392 scat pack.
38 Posts
Drove down to my shop since we’re off for a 4 day weekend due to Labor Day. Did a simple oil change, topped off the fluids and tire pressure. Then washed it after.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,037 Posts
Just pulled out my arched speedlogix rear brace and installed the new 4 point non-arched brace.

The arched one and the new front brace from Speedlogix that I got, will go in my wife’s 392 Daytona Charger.

Left the rear set backs out, since I’ve been planning to do a rear seat delete anyhow. Left the seat bottoms for now. This way I can admire that bar more often.

91A648CA-0383-4F13-A05E-A27B6F62B57C.jpeg

1F7792FB-005E-4151-A453-9B493D063595.jpeg

60A29C37-A324-4074-9034-03C857458266.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,475 Posts
Washed Yeller!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,553 Posts
Actually took it out for a ride, was gone for close to three hours. It’s been a very long time since a ride like today. Probably at least 2-3 years since. With Covid being here this driving season there are no shows and less desire to drive it as there’s nowhere to go.
Sure hope for all of us next year is better.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Actually took it out for a ride, was gone for close to three hours. It’s been a very long time since a ride like today. Probably at least 2-3 years since. With Covid being here this driving season there are no shows and less desire to drive it as there’s nowhere to go.
Sure hope for all of us next year is better.
Going Nowhere is the best destination. Just fill it up run about 1/2 tank out, stop, eat, walk with the wife and then head home. I have actually put more miles on my car this year than previous years.

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
111 Posts
Installed a new exhaust set up. Old, mid muffler delete stock resonators. New, super 10 mid mufflers with rear resonators deleted. Old set up was a cold start in the morning, new set up is after letting the car rest for only an hour mid day but I can't contain my excitement! It's the EXACT deep throaty sound I was looking for.

I'm sure my cheap phone won't do it justice and remember I am not a youtuber, link is strictly exhaust.

Hopefully everything works as it should

Edit- updated with new video of cold start

·
Registered
2011 SE
191 Posts
I got rid of resonators and mufflers
My mechanic happen to Have an old magnaflow double in double out...
Wow what a difference
Sounds incredible going down the highway and not to obnoxious at low rpm

·
Registered
2019 Challenger shaker 392 scat pack.
38 Posts
Big semi truck showed up to our shop and dropped off lightly used front/rear leather hellcat seats. Interior smells good like a fancy expensive Louis Vuitton purse. So dang comfy.

Never took the seats out. Surprised how simple it was few bolts here and there, wham bam done. Swapped out the cloth houndstooth and did the whole job in only about 20 mins.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No pictures... put in a new cabin air filter. Smoke is too bad to go install the rest of the goodies!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,657 Posts
Got my new dash cam today. It's a Cobra SC201, but I haven't installed it yet. I figure that will take all of five minutes when I find my round tuit...

·
Registered
2020 AWD GoMango SXT Blacktop
25 Posts
Did my first hand wash of the car since the snow we had this week. About 70% of my ownership so far has been in the snow or rain. It even rained during my pre-purchase inspection test drive. Looked really shiny after washing, but was too dark for photos or accurate results. Doing a cruise tomorrow so I'll snap a few shots while I'm parked in the sun to see the true results.

Reactions: Migs1583
14661 - 14680 of 14742 Posts