Dodge Challenger Forum banner

14681 - 14700 of 14742 Posts

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
111 Posts
Did my first hand wash of the car since the snow we had this week. About 70% of my ownership so far has been in the snow or rain. It even rained during my pre-purchase inspection test drive. Looked really shiny after washing, but was too dark for photos or accurate results. Doing a cruise tomorrow so I'll snap a few shots while I'm parked in the sun to see the true results.
Love the go mango color

·
Registered
443 Posts
Since I put on my new wheels I was driving the car about once a week becaase I'm working at home for now.

I kept losing air pressure on one of my tires. So i finally took it to have the tire checked for the problem. They had it in the tank to troubleshoot, and one of my new three month old wheels actually had a pinhole leak. I'd never seen that before.
So now I have to do all the warranty rigamarole to get a replacement.
20200912_171103.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,385 Posts
Has anyone installed a coolant tank cover and does it get in the way?
Someone on here coated their coolant tank black, maybe bedliner spray? I forget, but I think it looked better than a cover.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,474 Posts
Someone on here coated their coolant tank black, maybe bedliner spray? I forget, but I think it looked better than a cover.
Wonder if it might have been Plasti Dip?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,657 Posts
How about a billet coolant tank...

Reactions: JasonT/A_345

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
I think most who have had issues with the Peddle Commander was because they made changes on the fly, or when the car was running. Make your changes with the car off

A Guy

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
111 Posts
I think most who have had issues with the Peddle Commander was because they made changes on the fly, or when the car was running. Make your changes with the car off

A Guy
I've heard the same. I've had my peddle commander installed for about a year and a half with no issues.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I don't recall, but it was black.
Also here is something a single guy did
If he wasn't single before, he was after his wife found out about the kitchen sink & dishwasher.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
If he wasn't single before, he was after his wife found out about the kitchen sink & dishwasher.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Yeah, you should have seen my Ex Wife's (Key Ex Wife's) reaction when she came home and I had freshly painted parts in the oven. It was time for her to go any way.

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
298 Posts
Got pulled over in it. For not having a front plate. No ticket, barely even a warning. I think he was bored because even he sounded like he thought the front plate law was dumb, and he lives in a state where it's not required. We were close to the Idaho/Washington border.

·
Premium Member
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
230 Posts
Replaced battery, 5 yrs old, n 20K miles. Went with DieHard Platinum AGM (850 CCA) and did the work at Advance Auto Parts in Cedar Falls, IA.......... Logan is the manager n he's one "FNA" cool guy.

The work itself is fairly routine. Definitely a shade tree mechanic effort.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Used AlfaOBD and OBDLink MX+ to add performance pages...

...and scared the crap out of myself when I inadvertently changed car configuration to a Grand Cherokee!!!

So happy I captured a log of settings prior to making any changes.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
131 Posts
Just bought the billet technologies catch can for the v6. Anyone got a good guide or video for install? Seen some okay ones on youtube but wondering if anyone has a quality one. Also what tools do I need?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
You have a fender mount?

A Guy

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,037 Posts
I painted my coolant tank black with Plastidip a few years back. No issues with it peeling or fading. I only did a portion, so that I could still see the coolant level.

Reactions: GSBrockman
14681 - 14700 of 14742 Posts