Dodge Challenger Forum banner

15061 - 15080 of 15114 Posts

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
Had the paint corrected, coated with Ceramic Pro Sport, and had the windows tinted.

View attachment 1006566
granite crystal i’m guessing? Looks amazing and much different than mine and other pictures for some reason ... almost a lighter black.

great looking still , just wondering why it looks more “dark”.
and with the tent , it looks 100%, flawless man.

Got these 3d mats from a user on here. Pretty sleek and came in great shape for having been used. They fit perfectly and will be great for the winter time with rain and mud.
View attachment 1006611
going off to google what a 3d mat is , looks 100% even thought you said used.

i hate the stock mat’s tbh and were one if the first things i wanted to change because first , the quality is cheap and the red edges already look year’s old and torn in some places in less than 6k miles.

they become dirty the minute you clean them even though dry climate.

need some like yours lol(y)

These look amazing and factory clean.

one of the best things you can do to your car imo.

(y)

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,138 Posts
granite crystal i’m guessing? Looks amazing and much different than mine and other pictures for some reason ... almost a lighter black.

great looking still , just wondering why it looks more “dark”.
and with the tent , it looks 100%, flawless man.(y)
It could be the lighting that the picture was taken in and it could be the products used on the paint. Different products might refract light in different ways. That's just a guess but could explain the shade difference.

I agree about the Granite because that's what we have too and ours is just a shiny, but the shade looks different but will with more light in the picture.

I do agree that she looks Great! (y)

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
I have a picture of my granite crystal that to me almost has a brown tint to it I think. Probably the sunset.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
brown brown , that’s what ive been saying since i bought ... exactly like your picture

but seems that people are 2 kinds ... sunset or not

one who could obviously spot the brown in.

and one who think you are crazy because there is zero brown tint to it in their opinion lol.
:ROFLMAO:

funny thing , but yup ... looks like a different color in both pictures.

amazing color anyways and that brown in it is what makes it imo (y)

those black stripes! Maybe white ... who knows lol

Exactly how i want my car to look ... great pictures
if you have more pics from different angles , would be nice to see(y)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Here is one from a few days ago. Was getting detailed inside and out and then a random one right after I put on the new wheels a couple months ago.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
Here is one from a few days ago. Was getting detailed inside and out and then a random one right after I put on the new wheels a couple months ago.

very funny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i want to see the stripes man:ROFLMAO:

look at how the brown is obvious , but no brown at all on that pic

killer car still(y)

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
How about these?

Can’t be any better !
Maybe ill add a little yellow accent stripe when i do it!
Or go white stripes?

thanks for the pics!

amazing ride man;)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Can’t be any better !
Maybe ill add a little yellow accent stripe when i do it!
Or go white stripes?

thanks for the pics!

amazing ride man;)
You are welcome.

Not sure how much of a difference but mine is a 2015 that was originally purchased late 2014 so it's had some time in different weather conditions that might affect how the paint looks.

Also I am just a wash and wax guy Mequiars ultimate line. No ceramic coatings.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
You are welcome.

Not sure how much of a difference but mine is a 2015 that was originally purchased late 2014 so it's had some time in different weather conditions that might affect how the paint looks.

Also I am just a wash and wax guy Mequiars ultimate line. No ceramic coatings.

i have xpell all over my car and looks exactly like yours, if you hadnt told me it is a 2015 then i wouldve just guessed its a 2020 or 2019 like mine.
Just that your hood is better looking than mine , and i have 2 vents next to the scope which you dont.

Looks much better without them.

your paint is 100%

still , adding ceramic coating will make it shine like crazy ,trust me!

finally pics of a granite crystal with stripes , encouraged me to do it!

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
i have xpell all over my car and looks exactly like yours, if you hadnt told me it is a 2015 then i wouldve just guessed its a 2020 or 2019 like mine.
Just that your hood is better looking than mine , and i have 2 vents next to the scope which you dont.

Looks much better without them.

your paint is 100%

still , adding ceramic coating will make it shine like crazy ,trust me!

finally pics of a granite crystal with stripes , encouraged me to do it!
If you were in the USA I would trade you hoods.

I really like the hoods with the heat extractor vents, it sounds like that's the hood you have.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
If you were in the USA I would trade you hoods.

I really like the hoods with the heat extractor vents, it sounds like that's the hood you have.

i guess that’s what they’re called

if i was in the us ... a car enthusiast dream , can’t even put an exhaust here lol.

have a good day man!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Almost wrecked her. Traveling NE on a 6 lane road, 3 each way, and 1 turn lane for each side. I'm in the far left lane doing 40-45 and some A hole pulls out from a side street, crosses all 3 of of their lanes ( on the opposing side ), goes through their side turn lane, my side turn lane, and just stops in my far left lane of traffic. Brakes had a good workout, with under a car length of room between me and them, when I stopped.

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
2,514 Posts
Almost wrecked her. Traveling NE on a 6 lane road, 3 each way, and 1 turn lane for each side. I'm in the far left lane doing 40-45 and some A hole pulls out from a side street, crosses all 3 of of their lanes ( on the opposing side ), goes through their side turn lane, my side turn lane, and just stops in my far left lane of traffic. Brakes had a good workout, with under a car length of room between me and them, when I stopped.
Good thing there was nobody riding your butt at the time. Really glad to hear it was an "almost". That kind of stuff happens way too often. What are these people "thinking"?

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,718 Posts
About like the fun I had yesterday. Cruising in the fast lane of I-19 at 75mph I start to go past a semi going much slower than me. He's coming up on a pickup loaded with junk higher than the cab going much slower than him. Anyhow, he decides he's not going to slow down, but just cuts me off and pulls into my lane forcing me to hit the brakes and slow way down to avoid being forced off the road by him. Then the idiot takes the next exit less than a mile further on to go to the truck stop there. I decided to leave him to himself because I figure his driving is going to burn his butt sooner or later.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
About like the fun I had yesterday. Cruising in the fast lane of I-19 at 75mph I start to go past a semi going much slower than me. He's coming up on a pickup loaded with junk higher than the cab going much slower than him. Anyhow, he decides he's not going to slow down, but just cuts me off and pulls into my lane forcing me to hit the brakes and slow way down to avoid being forced off the road by him. Then the idiot takes the next exit less than a mile further on to go to the truck stop there. I decided to leave him to himself because I figure his driving is going to burn his butt sooner or later.
I hate people like that. Stay in the slow lane, if you're not going to move as fast, or faster than the vehicles in the fast lane.

I was just dumbfounded why this person decided to stop in the fast lane. My guess is that they probably thought they were still in the turn lane.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Good thing there was nobody riding your butt at the time. Really glad to hear it was an "almost". That kind of stuff happens way too often. What are these people "thinking"?
I had just pulled out in to the road and had been in the lane for about 10 seconds already. Doofus wasn't even even in sight yet. 5 seconds later and there they are in my lane. Had I not been driving like grandpa and doing my normal spirited driving, it would have been a wreck for sure.

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
186 Posts
Glad to hear both of you made it out unscathed and so did your rides. The people on the roads are absolutely insane.

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
186 Posts
Got the Borla ATAK system on and these quad tips from flowmaster put on. I haven't been able to stop smiling. Every acceleration is so much fun. The sound is deep and rumble without ricer like fart/lawnmower noise. Haven't noticed any drone in the cabin either.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
Got the Borla ATAK system on and these quad tips from flowmaster put on. I haven't been able to stop smiling. Every acceleration is so much fun. The sound is deep and rumble without ricer like fart/lawnmower noise. Haven't noticed any drone in the cabin either. View attachment 1006817 View attachment 1006818
looks great man , bet sounds even better
First thing ill be doing once the warranty is done.

finally dropped the car at the dealer yesterday so they can fix the chair click thing.

also told them to lubricate the hell out of the active exhaust valves with whatever they have.

glad you are ok guys , i notice that when i’m driving my challenger... people tend to behave better around me. Almost as if they appreciate the car OR maybe it is the loud exhaust but there are always people like you mentioned.

just glad your fine , amazing breaks on her right?:D

15061 - 15080 of 15114 Posts