Dodge Challenger Forum banner

15081 - 15100 of 15114 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,639 Posts
Got the Borla ATAK system on and these quad tips from flowmaster put on. I haven't been able to stop smiling. Every acceleration is so much fun. The sound is deep and rumble without ricer like fart/lawnmower noise. Haven't noticed any drone in the cabin either. View attachment 1006817 View attachment 1006818
Looks great, and your tip don't stick out too far like so many I see (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
186 Posts
Looks great, and your tip don't stick out too far like so many I see (y)

A Guy
Worked with the exhaust guy for that exact reason. Was very happy with the work he did

·
Registered
472 Posts
Finally replaced my OEM front sway bar for the Eibach.
20201121_112314.jpg

·
Registered
358 Posts
Emptied the catch can. Always glad to dispose of that oil rather than it go into the engine.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
Finally replaced my OEM front sway bar for the Eibach. View attachment 1006939
it looks amazing but wondering how much did it improve handling.

also was there an exact same oem one that you replaced with an aftermarket one?
Or is it different ... and not just a brand change from mopar to eibach?

To all the people with the sway bars or engine sway bars....
are they worth it on a widebody which alread all the handling goodies?

will it improve handling ( cornering ability) by at least say 25% ?

Anyone who corners hard can vouch?

i can only add mopar parts without losing the warranty and i think they have them.

read couple of thread’s but ... like catch can’s , people have different opinions even thought i believe a catch can is 100% functional and worth it but sadly dodge or mopar don’t make them so i can’t have one which sucks.
I mean a catch has solid prove to back it up.

wondering about sway bars functionality.

But only people who drove with them can vouch unlike catch can’s which have solid evidence behind them.

any ya , a simple google search showed that there is a mopar sway bar so that’s on the table.

opinions? Worth it or not?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well guys RIP to my challenger, I tried to avoid hitting a deer lost control and ended up hitting a tree :/ car was totaled. Since I’m still in college I need a car that saves me money, so therefore I’m going over to get a Subaru :/ bye y’all
That really sucks, but glad you’re ok. Subarus are great cars too and fun to drive, even the Impreza RS I had years ago felt fast due to the way the car handles, especially when cornering or on winding roads.

Between my wife and I we’ve owned an Impreza RS, Forester Sports (anniversary edition in WR Blue) and a Tribeca. When I got my 2017 RT Plus Shaker it was down to that or a WRX STi as my primary choices. I never regret going with the Challenger, but the STi is a blast to drive and feels more “raw” to me and would have been a much less comfortable daily driver IMO. After driving my Challenger she wanted something with more power, so we traded in the Tribeca for her 2019 Durango RT AWD, which has been an amazing vehicle, with way more creature comforts as well as power, not to mention the aggressive styling.

The Forester is still in the family, sold it to my Dad who put on a lift kit, off-road tires, skid plates, roof rack, ditch lights, and I installed a hard wired backup cam for him. He’s reached some really remote places in WA easily and has gotten to places where even others with more typical off-road SUVs were getting stuck.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,616 Posts
A Tribeca has to be....without a doubt......one of the UGLIEST cars to have ever been designed and rolled off an assembly line.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Installed a Downforce Solutions wicker bill (technically 2 weeks ago). I also created a gaming couch for my son, which will become my drinking couch one the bar room/man cave is in existence. LOL!!! Used my rear seats that I removed last month when I installed the Speedlogix 4 point non-arched brace. Still need to installed the arched brace that I had in there into my wife’s Charger. View attachment 1004455 View attachment 1004456 View attachment 1004457
I’ve thought about the arched brace, but not sure how much clearance it has from the floor and want to make sure my subwoofer box in the trunk would still fit where it is. Do you know how many inches it is from the trunk floor to the bottom of the bar?

A Tribeca has to be....without a doubt......one of the UGLIEST cars to have ever been designed and rolled off an assembly line.
The original was for sure, she had a 2014 that had a redesigned front end and looked much better, just very bland, styling was not its strength to be sure!

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,616 Posts
The original was for sure, she had a 2014 that had a redesigned front end and looked much better, just very bland, styling was not its strength to be sure!
All Tribecas look like a suppository......at least to me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Marll

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,718 Posts

i can only add mopar parts without losing the warranty and i think they have them.

read couple of thread’s but ... like catch can’s , people have different opinions even thought i believe a catch can is 100% functional and worth it but sadly dodge or mopar don’t make them so i can’t have one which sucks.

But only people who drove with them can vouch unlike catch can’s which have solid evidence behind them.

any ya , a simple google search showed that there is a mopar sway bar so that’s on the table.

Here are the answers to all of your suspension questions.

Reactions: GSBrockman

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,639 Posts
You've seen a Pacer? Matador? An Aztek? Lol

A Guy

·
Registered
460 Posts
Put the Blizzaks on with new McGard lug nuts. The original nuts were starting to get bulgy, so those will go into the parts archive. The Gorilla nuts that came with the steelies were... past their prime.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,138 Posts
Put the Blizzaks on with new McGard lug nuts. The original nuts were starting to get bulgy, so those will go into the parts archive. The Gorilla nuts that came with the steelies were... past their prime.
You were lucky to get those off! Like you said, those were past their prime!

·
Registered
472 Posts

I replaced the OEM 32 MM with the Eibach 35 MM.

To be honest I didn't do any test runs yet on hard cornering, just some winding/curving roads about 10 mph over the speed limit and it seemed to handle great.

I think you can put parts that aren't Mopar that won't void your warranty like a catch can.

·
Registered
773 Posts

To be honest I didn't do any test runs yet on hard cornering, just some winding/curving roads about 10 mph over the speed limit and it seemed to handle great.

I think you can parts that aren't Mopar that won't void your warranty like a catch can.
Widebody have upgraded sway bars & springs as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts

picking up my baby from the dealer!

now waiting on the to know exactly what did they do to fix the chair clicks.

seems they lubricated the active exaust valves too.

now out to test if they really fixed it.

they say they just cleaned and lubricated under the chair which i did at home.

but they say its gone.

we’ll see

Damn im sitting at the parking lot writing this.

peace out lol

I think you can put parts that aren't Mopar that won't void your warranty like a catch can.
to bad im not in the us and any non mopar part voids the warranty no matter what.

talked to them about the catch can forever and they said must be mopar.

plain stupid

edit : seems they managed to fix the chair click without removing it??

so far so good , hope it doesnt come back , its ruins the driving experience...click click click with every move lol.

feels good have her back , at the car wash giving her a bath

have a good day yal’ll

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
573 Posts
Edit : f***** bullshhhht , clicking sound
Still here , are they retarded or what?

stupid stealerships man.... damn

man ...

a full gas tank put a huge dint in my pocket lol. Shouldve gone for half.

she has a decent sized tank thats for sure.

lol thanks for the link.

I just wanted to know if the widebody suspension is worth upgrading lol.

But seems you are mad at me:p
Jk

and sorry for the double post

15081 - 15100 of 15114 Posts