Dodge Challenger Forum banner

15361 - 15380 of 15421 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nothing
Took the Hemi badges off the hood and replaced them with these blacked out "345 Hemi" fender badges. Also installed a Banks Pedal Monster. Hot damn that thing is amazing! You really don't know how much fun this 5.7l can be until you've played with one that doesn't have a bowl of jell-o for a throttle pedal.
View attachment 1013919
Love the color, what does a banks peddle monster do? Is it hard to install?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
22,397 Posts
Took the Hemi badges off the hood and replaced them with these blacked out "345 Hemi" fender badges. Also installed a Banks Pedal Monster. Hot damn that thing is amazing! You really don't know how much fun this 5.7l can be until you've played with one that doesn't have a bowl of jell-o for a throttle pedal.
View attachment 1013919
Looks good, but get thee to some tire dressing ;)

That blue is so nice. The black badges look great right there next to those wheels. Are those the HC reps?
HC2

A Guy

Reactions: JasonT/A_345

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
298 Posts
Pulled mine out of the garage (got some snow on the tires) so I could have enough to to remove the front bumper from my girlfriend's Acura RDX so I could replace the headlight assembly.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
300 Posts
What weight rating would you recommend for a jack? 2, 2.5 or 3 tons?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Over the past couple of weeks I started noticing that remotely starting the 2019 SPWB was beginning to fail. Double click the key fob, you hear he horn chirp twice, but the car would fail to start. I didn't really think anything about it until the Polar Vortex came into NTX yesterday.

The day started off as any normal day, started the SP remotely in the garage. Made the short commute to the office, followed by an appointment at a local COVID-19 Vaccine Center. Upon returning to the vehicle, parked on north end of the 5 floor of an open parking garage I attempted to remotely start the SP after leaving the stairway. It didn't start, heard the warning chirps, but the engine wouldn't turn over. Tried to start the vehicle with the ignition switch, totally dead. Took out the handy jump box, and after about 15 minutes was able to get the vehicle started.

Needless to say, I headed straight to the dealership for service. The replaced the (roughly) 20 month old battery under warranty.

Reactions: Gila Hemi

·
Registered
21 Posts
Over the past couple of weeks I started noticing that remotely starting the 2019 SPWB was beginning to fail. Double click the key fob, you hear he horn chirp twice, but the car would fail to start. I didn't really think anything about it until the Polar Vortex came into NTX yesterday.

The day started off as any normal day, started the SP remotely in the garage. Made the short commute to the office, followed by an appointment at a local COVID-19 Vaccine Center. Upon returning to the vehicle, parked on north end of the 5 floor of an open parking garage I attempted to remotely start the SP after leaving the stairway. It didn't start, heard the warning chirps, but the engine wouldn't turn over. Tried to start the vehicle with the ignition switch, totally dead. Took out the handy jump box, and after about 15 minutes was able to get the vehicle started.

Needless to say, I headed straight to the dealership for service. The replaced the (roughly) 20 month old battery under warranty.
Good to know, I also have a 2019 SPWB will be keeping an eye on mine to see how long it lasts? So how long is the warranty on the stock batteries?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good to know, I also have a 2019 SPWB will be keeping an eye on mine to see how long it lasts? So how long is the warranty on the stock batteries?
24 months, I believe. So I just made it.

Reactions: BlueScatWB19

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,082 Posts
Bummer...at least it was still under warranty. Your post just made me realize that my battery has been in the car since it was built late 2012. 😬

Getting close to that time. They battery in my 2005 Ram last me 7 or 8 years as well before that fateful day came. The Challenger still starts strong for now. 🤞🏼

·
Registered
2016 Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker B5 Blue
86 Posts
Removed my shaker today and installed some drain hoses from the base plate to reroute the rain/water towards the bottom of the engine compartment and removed the air flow tube from the shaker to the air box and cleaned it up and repainted it black, it was needing some TLC.

·
Registered
69 Posts
...finally got to put my tag on it.
Evidently the dealer was concerned my personal check wasn't good.

My SIL called today (she runs the tag office here) and told my
wife the stuff came in for transfer. (I bought car in SC).....................:p

·
Registered
37 Posts
That blue is so nice. The black badges look great right there next to those wheels. Are those the HC reps?
Yes they are. Rotary forged, too.

Love the color, what does a banks peddle monster do? Is it hard to install?
Provides adjustable throttle response. Was easy to install, but you have to get under the dash to mount it. Didn't really take long. Definitely recommended if you like driving spiritedly and don't have multiple drive modes like some of the later Challys

Looks good, but get thee to some tire dressing ;)
I did. Looks much better now. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,793 Posts
You need to change your username to “CleanBert”.......

Reactions: JasonT/A_345

·
Registered
86 Posts
I finally got my Shaker out of the Paint shop and got it back installed on the engine. Went with as close as I could get to the era correct 71 Cuda Shaker color Argent Silver! Real pleased with it. Not sure yet if I’m going back with the 392Hemi emblem or not Since I have them on the side fenders, will see.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Decided to use an original style 71 426HEMI emblem on the Shaker less the 426. Turned out great. Thank you

Moved my Challenger Emblem from the left side of the front grill to the right side next to the R/T emblem like they were on some of the 70/71 Challengers. Ended up having to remove the plastic inserts from the back of the emblem and securing it with 3M double sided tape.

Thanks for the Thumbs up!

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,245 Posts
Finally finished installing under hood bling: valve covers, catch can, ABS & fuse box cover, reservoir cover, TB cover, caps, dipstick handle.

The bling is done; go-fast parts to come!

15361 - 15380 of 15421 Posts