Dodge Challenger Forum banner

15381 - 15400 of 15421 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts
Dreamed about it. Finished build but still in Brampton. Been over 8 weeks since ordered. Feels like eternity!:sneaky:

·
Registered
320 Posts

Went outside to take a picture of the poor abused car suffering in the snow. 😕

(Car got evicted out of the garage when my wife got a big ol’ honkin QX80. They won’t both fit until spring comes around and I do some heavy duty cleaning/rearranging of the garage).

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts
View attachment 1014508

Went outside to take a picture of the poor abused car suffering in the snow. 😕

(Car got evicted out of the garage when my wife got a big ol’ honkin QX80. They won’t both fit until spring comes around and I do some heavy duty cleaning/rearranging of the garage).
Blasphemy! It looks soooo sad. Kick the damn SUV out of the garage! Aren't they meant to be all weather vehicles? Just kiddin though. The sacrifices we guys make to keep peace under the roof! I feel your pain.

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
213 Posts
Well since 6 inches of snow is not common here in south western Tennessee, I took her out to test the AWD.

Works great, and do not panic. There is no salt on the roads in the middle of nowhere... or plows. Probably going to have to make sure the air deflector is fine when this melts.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well since 6 inches of snow is not common here in south western Tennessee, I took her out to test the AWD.

View attachment 1014736

Works great, and do not panic. There is no salt on the roads in the middle of nowhere... or plows. Probably going to have to make sure the air deflector is fine when this melts.
Like the rock guards. Having them put on mine when it gets here.

And the color, my favorite!

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
300 Posts
First time lifting up a vehicle on my own and working under it. What a great experience. Put on this MP Concepts Chin Spoiler. Pretty happy with the results and how it looks. Debating on also installing splitter rods but can't find any I like.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nothing, she’s put up in a winter coat to hopefully stay warm and clean. Hurry up spring.
FFED3983-BFDC-4804-A25F-B4B4A8580CC1.jpeg

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
It was actually yesterday, but I pulled the trigger on a whole new custom interior for my 2011 Challenger SRT8. Mind you, I love my interior, but I should have purchase thread match stitching, 'cause years later I would see cars with color match stitching and think, "Wow, that looks cool, it makes the inside look connected to the outside." Looking around I found a shop remarkably close to me - which is surprising in these backwoods of a state (NH), I commission Superior Interiors to build me an interior that'll match, but yet, hint at the original design. So now, I anxiously await the emergence of my car from storage. I will post pictures of the interior once it's done. C'mon spring!!!

ps. This'll be the last of the modifications to the car... after having done the driver train and suspension.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,972 Posts
I actually looked at mine today. Pulled the wife's car (Volvo S90 Inscription T6) back into the garage after getting it washed. Then looked over, and got sad, wanted to fire her up, but no real reason to.

·
Registered
300 Posts
After 7 months the DMV finally had my 1960s CA legacy plate. Spent 2hrs in line to get it.

Reactions: A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
22,399 Posts
After 7 months the DMV finally had my 1960s CA legacy plate. Spent 2hrs in line to get it.
Must we imagine it?

Today washed and cruised, 63° again. Small pleasures in Covid times, but I see so many don't even get that

A Guy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Must we imagine it?

Today washed and cruised, 63° again. Small pleasures in Covid times, but I see so many don't even get that

A Guy
Weird the picture didn't attach. Here it is

·
Registered
28 Posts
My left arm is still in a sling but when it comes out I’ll sure post up the pics
Allan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I actually looked at mine today. Pulled the wife's car (Volvo S90 Inscription T6) back into the garage after getting it washed. Then looked over, and got sad, wanted to fire her up, but no real reason to.
That’s a great response. I consider just the act of looking at mine to be an awesome activity. Especially when the garage door opens up and we both make eye to headlight contact. This is all beacause my left arm is still in a sling and my wife had to drive me around. She won’t drive mine because she isn’t comfortable with the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
15381 - 15400 of 15421 Posts