Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
16261 - 16280 of 16352 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,591 Posts
Good luck (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 RT, Manual, Destroyer Gray
16 Posts
Today I placed my beloved Satan on life support(battery tender). This is a bittersweet moment because it will be parked for about 8 weeks as I am finally going to have my right hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning at 0700 hrs. Hopefully 8 weeks from now the winding back roads of my beloved Kentucky will again hear the roar of Satan's voice. I'm also hoping that I may once again ride my Harley that I have not been able to ride this year because of my hip. To feel it rumble again would be great. Wish me luck😉
Had my right hip replaced 5 weeks ago. Surgery at 9 am, walked out the door under my own power around 5 pm, and was home for supper. Started driving my RT 6 spd a week or 10 days later!

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
337 Posts
After months and months of slowly picking away and saying I would finish it tomorrow. Finally got done adding spinny thingies to my Merrick Inserts.

Still have to buy some black paint for the screw.

And yes, they do spin.

Also, looks like she is in desperate need of a wash. Tomorrow, yeah, that is it.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,289 Posts
After months and months of slowly picking away and saying I would finish it tomorrow. Finally got done adding spinny thingies to my Merrick Inserts.

View attachment 1026877

Still have to buy some black paint for the screw.

View attachment 1026879

And yes, they do spin.

Also, looks like she is in desperate need of a wash. Tomorrow, yeah, that is it.
Awe how cute, you should paint the blades yellow so they look like sunflowers when they are not spinning. I bet all the little girls at the car shows will love them.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,524 Posts
Awe how cute, you should paint the blades yellow so they look like sunflowers when they are not spinning. I bet all the little girls at the car shows will love them.
Now that isn't nice at all. Funny, but not nice.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Today I placed my beloved Satan on life support(battery tender). This is a bittersweet moment because it will be parked for about 8 weeks as I am finally going to have my right hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning at 0700 hrs. Hopefully 8 weeks from now the winding back roads of my beloved Kentucky will again hear the roar of Satan's voice. I'm also hoping that I may once again ride my Harley that I have not been able to ride this year because of my hip. To feel it rumble again would be great. Wish me luck😉
Good luck man. Hope they fix you up like new and get you back out there on the road soon! (y)

Reactions: Moparrebel

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
690 Posts
Put on a new ABS module cover that extends around the fuse box. Little details.
EC89E712-F0F7-4B3C-8AB4-16A4588E6AA8.jpeg
2D1E8CDB-4954-496C-B595-3927F4C95FDE.jpeg

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
337 Posts
Put Teddy Bear rims on it too. Besides, those are two little jet engines. Adds at least 50 hp each. And you all keep saying you cannot add much to a V6, fools!

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
690 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I trust that all goes well. I had a pelvic and hip fracture in a car crash that was repaired with screws. Surprisingly, I was never in a lot of pain post-op, but it was so sore!

Reactions: Moparrebel

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales
16261 - 16280 of 16352 Posts