Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
16301 - 16320 of 16352 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,524 Posts
Got mine inspected for the first time in 2 years, never bothered last summer, cause, well, the 'Rona wouldn't let me.
Figured wasn't driving much, and I'd try to beg my way out of it if ever questioned.
Passed with no issues, tires good brakes are fair, more importantly ROTORS ARE FINE!
I had them check the uConnect for lockups, of course, it was fine for them, and found out my 3 years expire TOMORROW!!! So luckily got it documented. They are doing an update on it, will pick it up tomorrow. While I was there we were drooling over the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L and will probably be taking one home as soon as a specific Summit they have coming in arrives. Might be my most expensive inspection ever, and nothing was wrong. (I will be trading my 2 other cars, 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 and 2018 Volvo S90 Inscription T6) so all the Jeep goodness, all the tech and luxury of the Volvo plus some, and the HEMI duty will be solely on my Challenger, but it is still 100% MOPAR.
Should look like this

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
"Its a string so i know where to stop when pulling into my small garage"
I have a tennis ball hanging from a string on both sides of my 2 car garage.
One side lines up perfectly with the base of my rear view mirror. The other side I put a small stick on dot inside the windshield.
I can just pull in until the ball touches the windshield at that spot and I am perfectly centered side to side and front to back.
cars 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
What did I do to my challenger today? Ordered a chiller from FI Chillers for my supercharger. It's been running too hot in teh NE heat. This aught to fix it - and keep it from blowing up.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,126 Posts
First test and tune. Also first time down a strip. 2010 rt. Stock. 79.73 mph.
Jeep guy for many years. This is fun.
Jim
Was that an 1/8 mile track?

282 Posts
"Its a string so i know where to stop when pulling into my small garage"
I have a tennis ball hanging from a string on both sides of my 2 car garage.
One side lines up perfectly with the base of my rear view mirror. The other side I put a small stick on dot inside the windshield.
I can just pull in until the ball touches the windshield at that spot and I am perfectly centered side to side and front to back.
View attachment 1027350
Oh wow. Two Pontiacs in one garage. How many of those were made in 2002?

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Oh wow. Two Pontiacs in one garage. How many of those were made in 2002?
1505 in 2002. Lucky to have 2 of them. Blue one has 5K miles. Red one (only 74 made w/Automatic) has 7K miles.
Still like new. Never been rained on.

Reactions: MJCHemi

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Cool. And by the numbers, do you mean they are 33/1,505 and 155/1,505 from the line?
Yes, very early cars. All were numbered. Mine have engine plaques with the build #. Also documented in the SLP paperwork that came with them.
Being car #33 I am guessing my convertible is a first week or so production.
The blue T-top (#155) was custom ordered for my wife as soon as they began accepting orders. Even though it's a 2002, we actually took delivery in September of 2001.

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
440 Posts
Had my Shaker painted to match the body today. The paint shop did great work, and now I just need my custom badges from ABD to finish phase one of my exterior dress up. It's a cloudy day so the pics aren't awesome.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT/STP A8
288 Posts
Had my Shaker painted to match the body today. The paint shop did great work, and now I just need my custom badges from ABD to finish phase one of my exterior dress up. It's a cloudy day so the pics aren't awesome.

View attachment 1027546

View attachment 1027547
Hell Right!!! Looks good 👍

Solved a mystery!

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
That's awesome. What do your custom badges look like?
Oh, and just a suggestion. Your under hood plastic could use some Armor All. :whistle:

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
440 Posts
That's awesome. What do your custom badges look like?
Oh, and just a suggestion. Your under hood plastic could use some Armor All. :whistle:
Badges will all be Yellow Jacket over Hellraisin like this sample I had made. This badge will end up either on the left side of the spoiler or on the taillight divider.

I have not yet detailed the engine bay. Obviously. What product do you use on the plastic?

Reactions: Gila Hemi

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Badges will all be Yellow Jacket over Hellraisin like this sample I had made. This badge will end up either on the left side of the spoiler or on the taillight divider.

I have not yet detailed the engine bay. Obviously. What product do you use on the plastic?

View attachment 1027561
Awesome badge! Either location will look great.
Here's what I use.
super blue.jpg

Reactions: Hellraisin

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,586 Posts
Reactions: Parrott_350
282 Posts
Yes, very early cars. All were numbered. Mine have engine plaques with the build #. Also documented in the SLP paperwork that came with them.
Being car #33 I am guessing my convertible is a first week or so production.
The blue T-top (#155) was custom ordered for my wife as soon as they began accepting orders. Even though it's a 2002, we actually took delivery in September of 2001.
It's great to have these collectibles remain with their first owner just like you do. Kudos to you man!

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
96 Posts
Luxe Center Divider Decal in Matrix Black and a fender emblem. Looks like the emblem is a little off, We'll see how long it takes before I lose my mind and take it off & try again. :p
20210724_142536.jpg

16301 - 16320 of 16352 Posts