Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
16401 - 16420 of 16602 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool!

How old is she? They grow up fast.....and will be taking that written test before ya know it.
in the unfortunate neighborhood of soon to be 16..
I wont have the same resistance to getting behind the wheel as my son… should be interesting thats for sure… WHERES THE NOTIONAL PASSENGER BRAKES!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Re-greased my sway bar bushings today cause they've been making a hell of a racket every speed bump. All's okay again and suspension is noise free and smooth.

I looked around under there and I'm surprised that my starter motor is on the driver's side and not the passenger side like every person and manual says. The crankshaft position sensor is still on the passenger side of the block, I guess that makes it a lot easier to access.

·
Registered
2016 SRT 392
21 Posts
Recently, stripes! Somewhat recently, American flag emblems, Challenger script emblem in rear and removed block-lettered Challenger logo from grille.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,628 Posts
Looks great (y)

A Guy

Reactions: 1stChallenger
2020 Challenger GT - Pitch Black w/Blacktop package
105 Posts

·
Registered
2016 SRT 392
21 Posts
That purple and black is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you! I like the SRT stripes and I realized I have never seen this color combo in person before for some reason, so then I wanted to do it even more.

2020 Challenger GT - Pitch Black w/Blacktop package
105 Posts
Thank you! I like the SRT stripes and I realized I have never seen this color combo in person before for some reason, so then I wanted to do it even more.
I'd eventually like something "loud" like the purple, or sublime, maybe even red! One day........but for now this bright white boat cruising down the street is as subtle as I'm going to get.:cool:

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A M6
19 Posts
First "mod" if you can call it that! Mid muffler delete. It sounded alright stock but it just wasn't enough of a rumble. After that just a full Friday afternoon of enjoying the car! Today, a cars and coffee event, a meetup with the Challengers of OK group and cruise night in Muldrow tonight.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Swapped mid mufflers with Vibrant 1794’s and installed Z Automotive active exhaust deletes. Sounds amazing… great low rumble, burbles on deceleration, aggressive sound on acceleration but not obnoxiously loud and no drone at cruising speeds. Great mod!

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
174 Posts
Installed some door sill decals from Etsy. Ran EL wire in the dash & console, put the excess in the door panels, just the wire not gonna be hooked up, gonna decide if I like it enough to buy a couple of kits for the doors.
Plant Steering wheel Personal luxury car Vehicle Car

New problem when I went to hook up the EL wire. My footwell lights are different then every install video I've seen. I have 2 separate lights, closest one I'm assuming is for when the doors are open. The one in the back I'm willing to bet is the ambient light. Anyone know how to get that light out to get to the wires? I tried but am too old to contort myself too long to be successful. Thanks in advance for any help!
Luggage and bags Bag Grille Bumper Musical instrument

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
174 Posts
...Anyone know how to get that light out to get to the wires?.
Figured it out. For anyone else that may want to know. Stuck a pocket screwdriver under the bezel on the side and pried it off. The felt knee bolster is sandwiched between the light and the bezel. Has 2 wires blue (Pos) and black (Neg) Now to wait until it gets dark to see the full effect.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Used one of our forum vendors to purchase LED lights for map, vanity, trunk, glove box and puddle light positions. Installed them today and goodness, what a difference. Used cool-white for all but the puddle lights and chose green there since the car is F8. Very pleased with the quality/shipping and the difference in brightness is well worth the purchase price.

Thanks @Diode Dynamics for providing excellent products for our cars.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
2,180 Posts
Ironically.....I just installed some Diode Dynamics fog lights in my 2018 RAM 4500 Cab & Chassis today. They are indeed great products.

@Diode Dynamics is a vendor over on Cummins Forum where I also spend some time.

·
Banned
2017 TA Green Go.
272 Posts
Some stuff arrived to feed my addiction.
Got the radio/ac knobs as well.

16401 - 16420 of 16602 Posts