Dodge Challenger Forum banner
17161 - 17180 of 17205 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
Complete detail on the Scat Pack today. Then put on it's new Covercraft Ultra Tech car cover for the first time. Very happy with it. Tough but lightweight with good breath-ability and smooth as silk. Snow expected Sunday night.

Vehicle cover Tarpaulin Plant Hood Vehicle

Reactions: marpow and vpzyck

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,904 Posts
It's nekkid!

A Guy

·
Registered
503 Posts
I checked my battery tender today...that is all
Hood Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
@OctaneRed lol I should do the same, mines just sitting in the glove box. I just took mine out to go to work and actually enjoyed the ride there and back. Who knew a car could make me love driving to work hahaa. Also got another complement on the car today from a Massport police officer, he actually knew a thing or two about the car. Loving the attention the car gets, now I’m just hoping some lady’s pay me some attention it’s been all guys lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
@OctaneRed lol I should do the same, mines just sitting in the glove box. I just took mine out to go to work and actually enjoyed the ride there and back. Who knew a car could make me love driving to work hahaa. Also got another complement on the car today from a Massport police officer, he actually knew a thing or two about the car. Loving the attention the car gets, now I’m just hoping some lady’s pay me some attention it’s been all guys lol
That’s a really beautiful car. It would look great with some hood pins.

Reactions: marpow

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
Reactions: marpow

·
Premium Member
2021 Challenger RT Shaker 5.7 Hemi
264 Posts
A few things started yesterday, finished today.
LUXE rear decals on rear lights and lower reflectors, plus a Scalia power connector.
Going to leave the Chrome DODGE rear of car done.
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive design Auto part
Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper Gas Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light

Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Grille Sky Vehicle

17161 - 17180 of 17205 Posts