Dodge Challenger Forum banner
17821 - 17840 of 17884 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A
153 Posts
Mind if I ask: Is/are the diffuser(s) strictly cosmetic ?
Where you got your rear window louvres from ?
They say the diffuser works at speed but what I have noticed it helps keeping dirt and stuff from flying up on the back of the car. I think it looks pretty good.As for the louvers I got them off Ebay couple years ago.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
262 Posts
Finally got around to installing my nasty rings and my underhood kit also from nasty rings I think it turned out pretty good still have to install the underglow under the car. Very happy with the fitment and having them tinted by my painter was the right way to go.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate White

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Photograph

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Forgive the dirty car it's been raining off and on for the past few days here haven't had a chance to fully wash it in detail it.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack triple nickel 6 speed manual.
252 Posts
Ordered a pedal commander today…always thought the stock throttle speed was too slow. Can’t wait to feel the difference!!

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Ordered a pedal commander today…always thought the stock throttle speed was too slow. Can’t wait to feel the difference!!
I have had one for a few years you will definitely feel the difference!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Put on a locking gas cap today after a coworker got there gas syphoned while parked near the job last week.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,631 Posts
Put on a locking gas cap today after a coworker got there gas syphoned while parked near the job last week.
That's what I did too, but to prevent unwanted substances from getting in my tank such as sugar. I don't believe it's possible to syphon gas from a Challenger. I've tried when I need to work on the fuel hat with too much gas in the tank.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's what I did too, but to prevent unwanted substances from getting in my tank such as sugar. I don't believe it's possible to syphon gas from a Challenger. I've tried when I need to work on the fuel hat with too much gas in the tank.
I have read the same here on the forum but I figured what could it hurt to have an added deterrent. Hopefully it never has to be tested and at least I don't have to worry about anything going in except when I fill up the tank. I have never had any issue with syphoning or items put into the tank and hope to never deal with either.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,631 Posts
I have read the same here on the forum but I figured what could it hurt to have an added deterrent. Hopefully it never has to be tested and at least I don't have to worry about anything going in except when I fill up the tank. I have never had any issue with syphoning or items put into the tank and hope to never deal with either.
There are jealous idiots out there capable of anything...

·
Registered
262 Posts
There are jealous idiots out there capable of anything...
Very true and plenty of inconsiderate ones as well. Found my first nick in the ppf that was installed recently as well as a scuff on the spoke of my right rear rim caused by a jerk with a weed whacker.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Went to the dealer to get the RF Hub Lockdown set up on my ‘22 SPWB. Took about an hour to complete. I also ordered Car Lock which will be here tomorrow. If I don’t like it I’ll send it back.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,035 Posts
Very nice (y) Heck happened to the hood insulator? :)

A Guy

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
2022 WBSP Granite Crystal A8.
731 Posts
Stopped by the dealer where i got the car. Picked up some oil and 2 filters. Got my build plaque in the mail and went and got windows tinted in the Scat. Snapped a couple pics of Demons and Vipers and they had a 2000 Plymouth Prowler,it had a 6 in it. And an older RT with a 383.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Automotive tire Font Gas Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system

Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Hood Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
731 Posts
Reactions: Hoghunter

·
Registered
731 Posts
I just laid it on top of the fuse block to get a pic. I will pick up a second cover for it when it goes for service. I have to rivet it on when i get a chance.
Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior
Tire Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: Scatty22
17821 - 17840 of 17884 Posts