17841 - 17860 of 17884 Posts

·
Registered
2022 WBSP Granite Crystal A8.
731 Posts
Pretty cool!

Seems to have a typo though "Produced by: Fiat Chrysler Automibiles"
Ah i see that now. Thanks!!👍

i just looked at his website again and there are a couple done with the same mistake. I emailed him to let him know. Now you know that will bug the crap outta me 😂

Reactions: Zorlok

·
Registered
2014 Challenger SRT8
17 Posts
Ah i see that now. Thanks!!👍

i just looked at his website again and there are a couple done with the same mistake. I emailed him to let him know. Now you know that will bug the crap outta me 😂
Good news is maybe we stopped it from spreading. Too bad it wasn't caught before you had yours made :(

·
Registered
2022 WBSP Granite Crystal A8.
731 Posts
Good news is maybe we stopped it from spreading. Too bad it wasn't caught before you had yours made :(
Good news. New one on the way. When he sent it to me for approval i was just looking at my information. Good catch. Thanks.
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Hood Automotive lighting

Reactions: vpzyck and JAFO

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
730 Posts
Reactions: Sully’s Hemi

·
Registered
55 Posts
Spiced up the engine bay with a MOPAR CAI and the headlight duct.

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design

Car Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Grille Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,035 Posts
They make rain shields for the extractor

A Guy

·
Registered
55 Posts
They make rain shields for the extractor
Yeah those would be necessary for a daily driver or one that can see rain. This car is a summer garage queen, so don’t need to worry about water. Full waterless wash wipe down after every drive too, so doesn’t see a hose either.

·
Registered
2020 SPWB Loaded!
11 Posts
Had a fun day. First, I installed the Z Automotive Tazer with the double bypass. Mostly wanted it for the comfort feature where the steering wheel raises to the full up position and drivers seat goes full back when I exit the car. Works great! Then I replaced the front Brembo brake pads with Power Stop Z17 Ceramic Brake Pads. I was getting tired of the brake dust on the wheels.

·
Premium Member
11,109 Posts
I took it out for the second time this year and added a whole 22 miles to it. That makes the years driven total still under 50 miles. In 2012 it’s was a MUST HAVE purchase, somehow it didn’t stay that way.

17841 - 17860 of 17884 Posts