Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys could share what you paid for your challenger? In particular, I am looking at the SE but all information will be helpful. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Mines a 10 RT classic DWB with about everything except sunroof 39.2K on sticker but got it for 36K but after taxes and plates it was still over 40K.

·
Registered
864 Posts
got a 10' rt classic, all said and done after they stole it from another dealership it was just over 38k.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
10 R/T Classic in Det Yellow. 32,500 after rebates... then got 'em to toss in two years of oil changes free.

Mike

·
Banned
165 Posts
10 RT Classic, Bright White, Auto, with 28M package.

$34,950 sticker, paid $29,900 Plus tax, tags and shipping.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I called a bunch of dealerships this past week looking for a b5 blue or plum crazy (only a few left new in the country). The best offer I could find was $42k.

A dealer in Minneapolis discounted one to $38k on the internet, but the real price for me (in California) was $39k - that was a PCP loaded 6-speed. Good deal, the time just wasn't right for me then (about 6 weeks ago?). The car sold pretty quick. I passed the california bar exam last week so now I'm in the market.

The discounts are not as big as I would expect, considering its a recession, end of year, with the 6.4 on the horizon.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Fully loaded Plum Crazy 2010 SRT8 - I think it has every option you could get (I didn't order it, it was ordered that way by the dealer owner who turned around and decided to get a drag pack - although it's probably how I WOULD have ordered it).

I paid $44,691 then used my $2000 Mopar Bucks to pay for the Lifetime Warranty. After tax, tags & title it was just shy of 47,500. Since I qualified for 1.9% financing, we financed the whole thing. I cringe a tad every time I send in a payment, but it's soon forgotten when I slip behind the wheel....

·
Registered
64 Posts
i got 2010 r/t with everything except sunroof, 37k

·
Registered
664 Posts
STOLE my 09 RT listed for 38

Traded in my 03 MINI + 2k down + EPP @ 0% 48 mo for 20k

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'll tell you this. You shouldn't pay over $20k for a NEW SE. The car is overpriced as is. With the 2011 models coming out there is no reason to buy a 2010/09 SE unless you get a big discount, which is what you should demand.

·
Registered
585 Posts
if i told u i would have to kill you, because i feel like i stole mine. I bought an H/O RT just about fully loaded, has nav, sunroof, no hid lamps and no spare. Sticker was 38 even, but i got it for employee price which was 34,300 they then took another 1k off for financing with them which i got 0% for 4 years. after my trade in and taxes and all the other bs i ended up with a total cost of 31,8xx @ 0% for 4 years. To me it was the deal of a lifetime, because without it i would have never purchased this car. By the way, i've been smiling ever since!!!!

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
DY........Priceless at any cost

Purchased in mid September. $38k sticker, bought for $31k.

No other DY's around the area at all.....................I would have paid more because this car was "it" for me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
2010 R/T with 20" chrome wheels and the leather package...just over $33k.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'll tell you this. You shouldn't pay over $20k for a NEW SE. The car is overpriced as is. With the 2011 models coming out there is no reason to buy a 2010/09 SE unless you get a big discount, which is what you should demand.
What did you buy?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Fully loaded Plum Crazy 2010 SRT8 - I think it has every option you could get (I didn't order it, it was ordered that way by the dealer owner who turned around and decided to get a drag pack - although it's probably how I WOULD have ordered it).

I paid $44,691 then used my $2000 Mopar Bucks to pay for the Lifetime Warranty. After tax, tags & title it was just shy of 47,500. Since I qualified for 1.9% financing, we financed the whole thing. I cringe a tad every time I send in a payment, but it's soon forgotten when I slip behind the wheel....
Holy crap the mere thought of making that payment makes ME cringe! However, I do wish I had your car. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts