Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to anyone else who got something for their cars this holiday season :)

Mine got Billet Tech goodies for Christmas - all arrived this week. I bought a set of "Challenger R/T" script door sills, a new nose badge, and R/T Classic engraved center caps for the heritage rims.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered her a rear spoiler and sequential lites Christmas eve...

·
Banned
484 Posts
I drove down to ACC this week and got some work done. Got U.V. led halos and fogs, U.V gauge cluster halos, and U.V puddle lights. Merry Christmas to me.

Halos

gauge cluster halos

Awsome pic

And a vid they made

·
Registered
225 Posts
Since I have a week left to put on my actual plates, finally ordered a show-n-go. Will need to install it later. :)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Way to go Addicted!! Looks awesome. I'm gonna get those halo's too, but think I'll pass on the dash lights, just too bright and distracting.

I got a front-mount camera for my Lock-pick for Christmas... Still waiting for the Meisterschaft cat-back exhaust system to arrive.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Predator, billet teck door sills, boss 338's. tires and rims first week of january

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I drove down to ACC this week and got some work done. Got U.V. led halos and fogs, U.V gauge cluster halos, and U.V puddle lights. Merry Christmas to me.
VERY slick, man! I'd thought about AAC halos (deciding between orange and UV) for my PCP at some point, thanks for showing them off!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
She got a nice hand wash. She liked it!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
natedawg custom 3.5L High Output SE hood badges
Plus my wife ordered me TORRED license plates

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Challenger Wireless mouse and a framed Washington Challenger Poster for the garage.

A backup camera might be in the works.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The Challenger didn't get anything this Christmas but I did! My wife bought me a week long trip to Monteray, CA first part of Feb 11. While there she registered me for the SRT Experience at Laguna Seca. I went to the SRT Exp this past year at the Autobahn Country Club and have kept talking about how much fun I had she figured I should go again and make a little vacation of the trip. I'll fly into LA and drive down.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
The Challenger didn't get anything this Christmas but I did! My wife bought me a week long trip to Monteray, CA first part of Feb 11. While there she registered me for the SRT Experience at Laguna Seca. I went to the SRT Exp this past year at the Autobahn Country Club and have kept talking about how much fun I had she figured I should go again and make a little vacation of the trip. I'll fly into LA and drive down.
I wish I had a longer advanced notice, I would have tried to get to that one too! I have an SRT Experience coming from my PCP, and Laguna Seca would be the best, I went to Road Atlanta last year, awesome just doesn't cover it..

·
Registered
175 Posts
Got a Skat Pack flag for car shows, Moroso coolant and power steering tanks, a ton of BT goodies for the under hood and a set of Bonspeed "Pony" custom wheels (still being made).

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
a 24 foot enclosed trailer!

·
Super Moderator
14,221 Posts
My Challenger had a very Billet Christmas. It got:

Satin Strut covers
Radiator dress-up kit ("Challenger" and SRT 8" black anodized)
Owner name plate (black anodized)
Satin "Challenger" fuse box cover
Satin oil dip stick handle
Satin Windshield Washer cap
Satin Low Pressured AC valve cover

1 - 20 of 86 Posts