Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! I just recently bought a 2016 R/T Scat Pack Shaker but can't figure out model I actually own. Let me explain, bought from a dealership with one previous owner. Car has SRT badges but nothing else SRT anywhere. Also doesn't have the Scat Pack Appearance Package? Dealership told me that the first owner called them back after I questioned this and he "ordered it with these configurations from the factory". I want to swap the badges out to be correct but should I have the R/T on the grill and scat pack bees on the fenders or since I don't have the appearance group what is correct? (I have read the other thread on badge choices). My build sheet does state this would be correct but I was wondering what others have came with. Thanks for all.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
There shouldn't be anything with "SRT" on your car other than the "powered by SRT" half covers on the engine. The others were added by the previous owner. Too bad, the bee logo is bada$$. Good thing is they sell them. Hit up Steve White (forum vendor) for a discount.

·
Super Moderator
15,339 Posts
Hello all!! I just recently bought a 2016 R/T Scat Pack Shaker but can't figure out model I actually own. Let me explain, bought from a dealership with one previous owner. Car has SRT badges but nothing else SRT anywhere. Also doesn't have the Scat Pack Appearance Package? Dealership told me that the first owner called them back after I questioned this and he "ordered it with these configurations from the factory". I want to swap the badges out to be correct but should I have the R/T on the grill and scat pack bees on the fenders or since I don't have the appearance group what is correct? (I have read the other thread on badge choices). My build sheet does state this would be correct but I was wondering what others have came with. Thanks for all.
Yours is the SP Shaker with the standard Shaker leather interior (optioned with black / ruby colors)

The appearance pkg has the alcantara / leather seats and tail stripe (as the major items).

It would have the grille R/T badge and the only place that would have anything SRT is the engine rocker cover "Powered by SRT".
-and the shaker version of fender badges, which is the bee only, no callout (the shaker scoop has the 392 Hemi badges).

yours appears to be a 'stripe delete' or the previous owner removed them...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Awesome. Thanks everyone. I think I will be pulling the SRT badges off.
If you do want the OEM badges, Luke from Steve White (in the vendor section of the forum) can get them much cheaper than your local dealership. He's a real dealership to boot, albeit much cooler than most since they do supercharger installs too!

Nice car by the way and welcome to the community!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Op you might try mopar.com and register you and the car and you might see the sticker there and its original equipment.

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Heres the build sheet link, just replace this VIN with yours.

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=2C3CDXCT6HH623313

Brampton almost never deviates from normal production but does happen occasionally. There was a Scat Pack built in 2015 that had a black Hellcat hood and SRT badges, all factory installed. Obviously the owner had connections.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Making my reply before reading others.

You clearly have a Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker.

It should have bumblebees on the fenders, WITHOUT engine call out, and it should have R/T on the grill with script challenger. Nothing on rear spoiler.

It should not have SRT badges. He couldn't have ordered them from the factory, he added them.

ETA, considering the post above mine, I suppose it's possible, albeit unlikely, that he ordered it like that from the factory.

Justin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts