Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
…Nuke with a Hemi-powered cop Charger?

Give up?

Well, in my case, if you throw in a Pakistani neighbor and another cop Charger (driven by an actual cop), you get about $1200 in tickets. Oh yeah, and a neighbor who will never look at you the same way again!

All in all, not my finest hour, but it could have been worse.

I do feel bad for putting my neighbor through the whole ordeal. But in my defense, it’s not my fault that interactions with police in his country are so bad.

Plus, he bears a little blame in all this for not alerting me to the fact the car had no license plates and was not even registered in his name yet!!

But the hardest pill to swallow to come out of all of this is that it looks like Mrs.Nuke was right when she declared “Hemi+Nuke = a double butt-load of trouble!” Too much to allow in her opinion, which I didn’t share at the time obviously…now I may be forced to reconsider.

·
Super Moderator
12,937 Posts
Nuke, notorious in at least 3 countries now...

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nuke, notorious in at least 3 countries now...

A Guy
No, no, no, that won’t do. Sounds like you’re talking about the OLD Nuke, but I’m the NEW Nuke.

The New Nuke is what you get when the Old Nuke decides to turn over a new leaf (because turning over an old Leaf wouldn’t be as much fun!).

That’s right, I’m gonna straighten up and fly right from here on out. And my first order of business is removing all negative connotations, like “being wanted”.

Going forward, how ‘bout we just say I’m famous in 3 countries?

Even better, let’s say I’m IN-famous! Infamous is better than regular old famous isn’t it?

·
Super Moderator
12,937 Posts
Either way, wishing you and the missus a Merry Christmas ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's Get Mathy!

While I wait for my lawyer to work his magic, I'm left with lots of nervous fiddling and doodling to do in anticipation of lowered fines and plead-down charges. And as part of the new Leaf I turned over (yes, I've switched from Prius's to Leafs), I figured I should find a way to see that others can benefit from my poor decision making.

To that end, I offer up this math equation:

Lt = TQ(kI+(uI*uI)/vLEOp)(i/a)

where:
Lt = Legal Troubles of person ticketed
TQ = Torque of vehicle driven by ticketed person
kI = Known illegalities of vehicle driven by ticketed person
uI = Unknown illegalities of vehicle driven by ticketed person
vLEOp = Number of spark plugs in ticketing officer's vehicle
i = Immaturity of person ticketed
a = Age of person ticketed

But in related/unrelated news, my lawyer says there's no way they can make the Contest of Speed ticket stick unless the cop is willing to say he was intentionally engaged in said contest of speed. IoW, if he didn't engage in this alleged contest of speed, and he wasn't a willing participant in this alleged contest of speed, then they can't make that one stick.

That'll be $450 less in fines, and it should only be $350 in lawyer fees, so I'm already coming out $100 ahead!

HOORAY!!!

:redblob:
:banger:
:alfdance:
:eusa_dance:
:elephant:
:clap:
:headbang2:

I swear, if my lawyer were a woman, I'd kiss him!!!

Errr, I mean her?

Whatever, you know what I mean...

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I'm not sure we should be using the words "Nuke" and "countries" in the same sentence. I'm pretty sure we all got on some sort of government list. Why did I post?! Damnit.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure we should be using the words "Nuke" and "countries" in the same sentence. I'm pretty sure we all got on some sort of government list. Why did I post?! Damnit.
You know, that hadn’t previously occurred to me, but given my username, the simple act of talking about my neighbor being from Pakistan probably put me on some kind of govt watchlist.

SH!T!!

Well, at the very least, now y’all are on it too, so we can all commiserate when we’re locked up in some black prison run by the CIA...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts