Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
I like the Hyperblacks way better, those were also used with STP and just gives the car a sleeker more aggressive look imho.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,961 Posts
I like the base of those 2

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
I'm not a fan of black wheels...... :5:

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
I love the design of the hyper blacks, just not a fan of the color. But I grew up with the chrome SS Cragars of the late sixties and I'll always be a chrome lover. Ha... as my hairline continues to recede, I might even become a chrome-dome myself one day soon enough.

But as far as comparing one design to the other, I'd still favor the hyper blacks. Beautiful design.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I like the Base wheels a lot.
One of the best looking wheels Dodge designed for the Challenger. The 100th Anniversary R/T had it first with dark gray pockets and then the 5.7 Shakers with black pockets in 2014.
I wish they made it Hyper Black (really a shiny gray), wider and Brembo friendly

·
Registered
561 Posts
Definitely the base five spoke!! The others are butt!!! Bad b-rad I believe is selling his set from his 16 RT. He just posted an ad for a 3.90 rear and I believe the wheels are in that post as well.
If they were wider I’d have them on my car!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
561 Posts
He’s on lx and chargerforums , not sure about challengertalk. If you use Tapatalk app you can link all of the forums together for better communication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts