Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sea coast cars and coffee are having a rolling car show this Saturday they’re starting at Walmart parking lot and are going to just cruise around.i guess it’s perfectly legal.its starting spot is epping New Hampshire

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,215 Posts
You'd be social distancing in your cars. As long as the local constabulary doesn't mind, it's a way to get out in your car

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
5,420 Posts
As long as you are staying in your car and not congregating outside before or after in the parking lot I can't see any problems. Sounds pretty cool. Nice way to get out ,take a cruise and show off. ;)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,707 Posts
They are supposed to be doing one here Sunday. I have not decided if I am going or not, I drive mine on nice days anyway and to tell the truth with less traffic on the roads it has been nice. I wish we could stick all the people on buses when this is all over to keep them off the roads.

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let you Im gonna do it and let you know how it goes also on Sunday doing a parade for a sick little kid.if you can put a smile on the kids face that works for me

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Premium Member
4,819 Posts

You mean something like this? They are great! This lineup ended up being almost 200 Mopars in a row. Too many to photograph at once in a line. And here's a shot of before we started. Hal, you missed it!

·
Registered
2018 RT, Manual, Destroyer Gray
18 Posts
One of these was reported as an issue here in central NH last weekend, when the group (non-Mopars) stopped at a local strip mall, grabbed some takeout food and apparently did not practice social distancing. Heard the same group stopped at a Home Depot later to use the rest rooms!

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
5,420 Posts
One of these was reported as an issue here in central NH last weekend, when the group (non-Mopars) stopped at a local strip mall, grabbed some takeout food and apparently did not practice social distancing. Heard the same group stopped at a Home Depot later to use the rest rooms!
There's that one group that always ruins it for everyone else. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,215 Posts
One of our members reported going to a "small gathering" car show yesterday...guess all the safety is out the window...

A Guy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts