Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions here on those lambo style doors? The ones that open straight up. I was thinking of putting them on my car. The car isn't a daily driver just weekends.

What do you guys think of those?

·
Registered
438 Posts
The only car they looked good on was Lambos.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Do not like... :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
kean beat me to it

·
Premium Member
7,294 Posts
:thdown: :thdown:

·
Registered
308 Posts
:rice::SM130::SM130:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
If your going to be a all out show car they are a great idea but for use as a driver you have to be careful so as not to spring the hinges. I have seen the mod and it's not for me also I'm pretty sure once you do it that's it no going back...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Ehh lambos and 10 cylinders both too Euro for me! But neither show most times. We DO have a brother in TOC with the lambos ( he was raised in Europe is HIS excuse), and in a picture of 18 cars lined up, those black lambos sure get your attention! So my personal vote is put em on Vipers they got the engine ta match!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
The last time I insulted a CT member I got it trouble. Therefore I am prohibited from telling you that you are an idiot or a moron. But if its your thing, go for it. After all its your car

·
Registered
99 Posts
The last time I insulted a CT member I got it trouble. Therefore I am prohibited from telling you that you are an idiot or a moron. But if its your thing, go for it. After all its your car
LMFAO Oh my God, I almost peed myself....anyway, sounds like your getting a big thumbs down from everybody here on the mod (definately not surprised as I share the general opinion) but as stated above, its your car, you can kill it if you want to...

·
Registered
389 Posts
It sure is a good thing that you were prohibited from telling the OP that he is an idiot or a moron.... otherwise those very words mighta slipped past ya somehow! :D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts