Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I think it looks great. Don't think we'll ever see it though. I think Dodge has been pretty clear that the Challenger is a 2 door car and the Charger is a 4 door car. Don't see why they would make them both as 2 door cars - they would alienate half of their sales for those than need 4 doors... Would be way too similar as the Challenger.

·
Super Moderator
13,947 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
650 Posts
I see it has a cage, is that Kevin Harts new car?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it looks great. Don't think we'll ever see it though. I think Dodge has been pretty clear that the Challenger is a 2 door car and the Charger is a 4 door car. Don't see why they would make them both as 2 door cars - they would alienate half of their sales for those than need 4 doors... Would be way too similar as the Challenger.
yeah i know i mean an idea to make it look like that :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are photos of the actual SEMA car.

I really dont know :p but I wish they return this design and make it like that

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I really dont know :p but I wish they return this design and make it like that
I'd be super cool but no way will they ever do it.

I don't know for sure but I really doubt you could do "hellephant" 426 in a modern Challenger or Charger and still be legal for street use. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I bet the motor is only street legal in a pre-emissions era car such as the '68 Charger they chose to use for the engine's introduction at SEMA.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd be super cool but no way will they ever do it.

I don't know for sure but I really doubt you could do "hellephant" 426 in a modern Challenger or Charger and still be legal for street use. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I bet the motor is only street legal in a pre-emissions era car such as the '68 Charger they chose to use for the engine's introduction at SEMA.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts