Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every year my mom hounds me about a Christmas list. This year, I typed her up a list of nothing but things for my
Challenger. I even gave her the web site of where to buy everything. My list contained catch can, engine dress up kit, braided hoses, fuse cover, strut covers, sequential tail lights, functional hood scoops, and functional hood pins. I told her to pick an item or two and surprise me. It is going to be a good Christmas because I just got a call
from old mom asking if my car was a 5.7. :)

For good measure, I told her to cross off whatever she buys and keep the list for my upcoming birthday!

And from Santa, I would just like my back ordered AR TT M's to arrive.

·
Banned
946 Posts
Smart thinking, I tell my family to purchase gift certificates from certain store so they don't mess things up. Last year it was shophemi.com, this year it's shopsar.com so I can get leather seats, good luck and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
A can of Liquid Glass and a bottle of "303"............................and I will be a happy man.

Car wouldn't mind either. LOL

·
Registered
404 Posts
The whole family is on a budget this year so probably nothing for the car but my mom and sister keep pressing me as well. Sent them a link to this cool 6.1 engine replica from amazon.

EDIT: Don't know why the link doesn't work but here's a pic of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Totally agree - take any ambiguity out of the picture so all the generous party has to do is pick an item, click a link and enter their CC #. I do the same thing for my wife. That way it is still a surprise as to which item but you know it will be something good.

And Santa is dropping a set of rims down the chimney? Damn you must've been good!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I'll take a White Redline Challenger. I love the look of these cars.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I'm getting some exterior badging (Challenger and R/T) for spoiler and grille. Probably some door sill guards, a raised white letter tire kit, and tinted windows. I do not want to do TOO much since I am sure I will be tempted by the 2015 when it debuts. However, I think I will wait quite a while before switching again. I am liking this particular car too much. I think it is the color combo and the upgraded suspension from 2011+ that eliminates some of the complaints I had about my 2010s. This one's a keeper, so I am personalizing it a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Dear Santa, I have been a good boy ...can I have a ...
2014 Sublime Green R/T , shaker hood , stage 3 pllleeeeaaaassssseee ...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I think I've ordered most the initial upgrades for Rosie but a rear tower 4 pt brace is still on my list. Not really on my list of mods but would be nice to have is engine bay dress up bling. Aftermarket hood options I'm undecided on for now Cervini Shaker, True Fiber A60, Speedlogic Ram Air, AAR style vfn etc... Of course I'll gladly take a weekend with 50 degree plus temps to install the parts as well.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts