Vendor
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we do a lot of Facebook live.....

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
895 Posts
Great videos as always Luke. I need to hit you guys up about some service. Need to do it before the warranty expires next summer. Stuff I talked to you about before I left for Germany two years ago. Sure you don’t remember, hell I wouldn’t. I’ll have to give you a call soon. Only trust bringing the my Challenger to you guys a SWM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
705 Posts
Great video.

Thank you for your honesty and professional opinion.

Myself (and many others) share the same opinion/point of view on the subject.

·
Super Moderator
14,803 Posts
Thanks to Luke about that.

All these folks that think they can swap the driveline into an SXT or a salvage title car and think they'll have a Hellcat on the cheap.

that's even if whoever does it has the skill. At the end of it all its a Frankenstein car of parts that isn't worth much in the end.

Its not like buying a 6 cyl 70s Nova and cloning it into SS396 model - far more complex operation.

Plus in the end - would this creation perform as well as genuine Hellcat that was built that way to start? Probably not, unless replicating everything (body work, cooler modules, driveline, etc)

·
Vendor
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there was a time where we use to be asked about this 5 times a day, and the issue then was even more complicated since no easy way to control the bypass......something that is now resolved

·
Vendor
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we certainly do not want to offend anyone,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts