Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of going with the M&H 275/50R/17 on Weld Wheels . Anyone using these tire's . And do wheels for the R/T fit on a SRT . Plan to buy one of the new 6.4 later this year.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
That's the tire I'm going to be using. I haven't gotten a chance to run them yet, but I asked lots of people in the know and this is the preferred tire.

I think the Welds will fit your SRT. Give HHP a call and confirm.

That will be a nice combo. I went cheap on the wheels and used Cobra R knock offs.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Thinking of going with the M&H 275/50R/17 on Weld Wheels . Anyone using these tire's . And do wheels for the R/T fit on a SRT . Plan to buy one of the new 6.4 later this year.
Good choice in tire and wheel and not the R/T is different than the SRT wheel, now just remember to specify that the wheels must clear your model specific car as for the 08 to 10 SRT8 they do have a wheel available. The 2011 I would make sure that somebody has already done the test fit to make sure if it had to be compensated for the upgrades in the rear suspension.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I've been wondering the same. HHP advertises different rims for the R/T and SRT. Whats the difference? Just backspacing or something?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
clearance for the brakes

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I'm aware of the SRTs needing more room, i was just wondering what's the reasoning for having two choices unless the SRT rims dont fit on the R/T.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts

I have a set of Weld Wheels and MH 275 Dr's good choice!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Speedy

That's the tire I'm going to be using. I haven't gotten a chance to run them yet, but I asked lots of people in the know and this is the preferred tire.

I think the Welds will fit your SRT. Give HHP a call and confirm.

That will be a nice combo. I went cheap on the wheels and used Cobra R knock offs.
Plan to give HHP a call today or tomorrow and order .

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts