Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enjoyed being on this forum and would like to meet some of the outstanding people on here in person and see their rides. I just wonder what event or car show brings together the most people from this forum? Anyone have any ideas???

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
I have enjoyed being on this forum and would like to meet some of the outstanding people on here in person and see their rides. I just wonder what event or car show brings together the most people from this forum? Anyone have any ideas???
Don't know how many were from this forum exactly but in June of 2011 there were 238 Challengers in a parade at one time at the 27th annual Midwest Mopars in the Park in Minnesota. :rocker:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f63/guinness-book-world-record-attempt-27th-annual-midwest-mopars-park-mn-55818/

·
Registered
1 Posts
+1 Woodward Dream Cruise. The night before the cruise there is a gathering of modern Mopars at the Chrysler Museum.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Springfest every March in Irvine, Calif. Draws all LX models as well as challengers.
x2!

I would have to bet that Springfest would be the largest one that brings out the most Challenger owners together from this forum.

In addition to all of the Challenger owners in California, members come to Springfest from as many as 20 other states, and even from Canada.

I believe last year's event had a total of 389 Challengers alone. There will even be more, a lot more, in 2014.

Make plans for March and come see for yourself. :)

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
any week in Houston

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Shhhhhh......
^^^ That reminds of this;

"No mentioning that which can not be mentioned ...."

True, but nothing close to the turnout that Springfest provides.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
^^^ That reminds of this;

"No mentioning that which can not be mentioned ...."

True, but nothing close to the turnout that Springfest provides.
It sucks Springfest is completely on the opposite side of the country... sounds like a good time.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
It sucks Springfest is completely on the opposite side of the country... sounds like a good time.
Checkout this stat sheet from Springfest 2013;

2013 SF Statistics

Hands down, I believe that this is the "one" event that brings out the most users on our forum. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Noone mentioned Gatty....another one of those unmentionable events i guess. Gatlinburg TN. Never been there yet, but one of the organizers is from my local club here in florida.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Noone mentioned Gatty....another one of those unmentionable events i guess. Gatlinburg TN. Never been there yet, but one of the organizers is from my local club here in florida.
I took mine up there for the first time this summer....Drove up to Clingman's dome and it was a one of a kind experience. Definitely worth a trip there if you're looking for beauty/fun/challenging in one drive.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Once the daughter leaves for college, we'll be free to travel to the odd show or two. Probably pick one from each site and see which we like most. We'll start at the nearer ones and move further north if we have to later on. Wife's been nagging me to travel more. My roots grew too deep, don't wanna leave. Can't leave a teenager alone at the house, just asking for trouble. That ends next fall.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
We are going to this one in 2014. Handful of friends have gone in years past but our kids either have their last week of school on that week or we have had graduation that weekend. This year we can finally go! Can't wait to run the Tail of the Dragon with other CHallengers.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Lone Star Moparfest, every October in Houston. 500 LX bodied Mopars.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts