Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just noticed the 2015 charger rim in the reflection by my arm in the middle picture, not a big fan of the charger, wife drives that...

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Challenger RT
5 Posts
i’m running my challenger around town with a resonator and mid muffler delete. So straight piped except i kept the catalytic converters in place. It’s loud at idle, it’s kinda loud when I drive around. I don’t care how loud my neighbors think it is. Too loud too bad. I use to have a resonator delete and the mid mufflers were replaced with flowmaster 40s. The difference between the 2 set ups is that the reso and mid muf delete is a little bit louder at idle and when you press the go go peddle a bit quick. I noticed no difference in loudness when being gentle on the go go peddle and when cruising at about 30-50 mph. I love noise whether it’s a moan from my woman or a growl from my exhaust.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’m considering the S Type too. Have you heard the Corsa Extreme before?? How would you compare this two? (In case you have heard the Corsa Extreme of course). I noticed that the newest Corsa Extremes don’t use mid muffler/resonators like they used to in previous years.

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Challenger RT
5 Posts
Don’t think I have heard in person the Corsa setup but I know it is cheaper to do a resonator and muffler delete.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts