Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to compare to the SRT numbers. I'm doing more research for my future decision. Any help for a daily driver is appreciated! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
On my 2010 R/T: around town 20-22. Highway: (ex. Tucson to Phoenix and back) 28-29 mpg. with cruise set at 75mph.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Link to every drop of fuel that's gone in my car since new...

Fuelly - R/T 6-speed

Best 26.x, usually on the highway between 24-26, around town a lot less because I drive the snot out of it. Anyway, you can look fuel MPG for over a year, and compare to the other models.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Really bad compared to my Toyota. :)

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
averaging 18 mpg commuting to work every day in DC traffic. Highway trips to Annapolis saw 24 mpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have been averaging 20.5-22.5 driving daily backs roads light traffic to and from work. Drove it yesterday 243 miles mostly highway with two full throttle blasts to the top of fourth gear and got 24.44, I have 1000 miles on mine. I have a predator with 93 non CAI tune, and SRT airbox, other than that stock.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I rolled a 3,000 mile trip from Michigan to Florida last month.

95% of the trip was freeway miles and cruised steady at 80mph.

My average was 27.4 mpg for the entire trip per my own calculations.

2010 R/T six speed manual, OEM 18" wheels with 3.73 gears - completely stock.

91 octane gas or higher was used.

To my surprise, the Challenger actually got better highway mpg than my wife's 2009 Subaru Outback 4 cylinder automatic.

·
Registered
852 Posts
bout 21mpg....hwy/town mix

·
Registered
119 Posts
22 in mixed driving

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
About 16 around town, but 27-28 on the interstate.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I got 14 avg. on my first tank..16 avg. on the second, and i haven't filled it up for the third try....strictly around town, clowning around...cai and exhaust are only mods...(so far)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Comuting in Atlanta 120miles a day with stop and go traffic in the evening I average 24. 20,000 miles already but hey I bought it to drive. Pypes 3" exhaust, diablo on 93, Cai with air ran from a SRT chin spoiler..:guiness:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts