Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much down, if at all?

I really want an 09 R/T 6sp BADLY, but don't have alot to put down. Unless some really nice person wants to just throw some money around and pay for my down payment, my dream may never come true.

So how does this work.

:SM127:

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
For '09 R/T Challengers I think the standard deposit is $500 - $1,000 dependent on your dealer. Contact any of our supporting vendor dealerships (like Bob Frederick, seen in my signature) and they can give you more details.

All you have to do to place a preorder is contact the dealer, arrange a deposit amount, and tell'em what you want. You'll get your order placed and a VON/Order Status code. Then you get to play the waiting game like the rest of us ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
Thats what I have done. So far no Von Or Vin For my Black 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T with the 27J package. I put a deposit in June and I am Only in D status as of 7/9/08.
Only in D status? Consider yourself lucky. Most of us who ordered SRTs in mid-May are still in BG status!

·
Registered
66 Posts
:bigthumb:Back on May 15th I ordered a 2009 R/T Hemi Orange and got a VON on BA status and last week I went to my dealer to look at thier first delivered 2008 SRT 8 and while I was there they checked my order and its now in " C " status . So its looking like late October or November ....arghhhhhhh now thats no good ...I can't do any burn-outs or tire smokin in the snow ....LOL...well maybe a CHRISTMAS PRESENT for sure ....I hope all our cars come faster than the 2008's have....good luck everyone, Locomotion

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
:bigthumb:Back on May 15th I ordered a 2009 R/T Hemi Orange and got a VON on BA status and last week I went to my dealer to look at thier first delivered 2008 SRT 8 and while I was there they checked my order and its now in " C " status . So its looking like late October or November ....arghhhhhhh now thats no good ...I can't do any burn-outs or tire smokin in the snow ....LOL...well maybe a CHRISTMAS PRESENT for sure ....I hope all our cars come faster than the 2008's have....good luck everyone, Locomotion
If you are in C status now, I would expect that your car would be delivered by late September or early October.

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
If you are in C status now, I would expect that your car would be delivered by late September or early October.

I ordered an SRT on May 16 and my dealer told me that his August allocation will cover it since I am #3 on his list. He expects that my car will be delivered in October. I am now only in BG status.

Orders that are just going in now are estimated to be delivered in November/December.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts